It’s time for the big boys to show up

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The team that comes out and Plays big boy football from the beginning will win this game . It’s time for the big boys to show up.
Garbage time stats.
Well I believe games are won in the fourth quarter. But if we wait until the fourth quarter to realize we need to step it up it’ll be too late.

It looks to me like both teams panic and turn it on in the second half.
I think this will be the best game in the playoffs. And I truly believe whoever wins this ,possibly can go onto the Super Bowl .

That's why I'm hopeful. Both lines are in their best shape of the year. The DT rotation still blows chunks, but the oline finally has everyone into game shape, with Biadasz improving his play weekly.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
What do you mean by "big boy football"? It sounds like an ambiguous thing to say about how to play in a playoff game. It's not like we are saving our biggest guys to just play in the playoffs so what are you talking about? Our big guys try to play the best they can every time they get on the field so it sounds like to me that you don't understand that and it's only now that they are in the playoffs that the "big boys" get out there and give their best effort. What am I missing about your post? I'm obviously not understanding something. :huh: I'm just trying to understand.
Only Big Boys understand.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
We need to flatten their QB hard on their first drive of the game. Set that tone and get into his head that pain is being gifted and he is the recipient. Demoralize their offense from the start.
Yea, we need Gregory to hit their QB so hard his shoes fly off.
We need to flatten their QB hard on their first drive of the game. Set that tone and get into his head that pain is being gifted and he is the recipient. Demoralize their offense from the start.
Yea, we need Gregory to hit their QB so hard his shoes fly off. And then it would be fun to watch Lawrence slap down one of their balls so hard that it hits and knocks out one of the referees. Hey, this is fun.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Any word on injuries protocol societal malfeasance by attending a Mavericks game ….anything Roger Goodfella can do to get in the Players wallets ….

I had heard something about Kearse. He is really needed in a game where George Kittle catches a pass and needs to be introduced to the Art gallery carpet .

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Any word on injuries protocol societal malfeasance by attending a Mavericks game ….anything Roger Goodfella can do to get in the Players wallets ….

I had heard something about Kearse. He is really needed in a game where George Kittle catches a pass and needs to be introduced to the Art gallery carpet .[. Remember the name, Nahshon Wright. He’s going to make a difference of this week

Blackrain

Reaction score
Yep it's time for the big boys to get it done because three and out is unacceptable in this game

We need to keep the ball secure and move the chains by whatever means necessary and that includes our quarterback running the ball whenever it's there to keep them honest