It almost feels scripted

dmaschuck

Reaction score
I don’t believe you. I don’t believe you turned it off at 7-0.
I absolutely turned it off at 7-0 and started gaming that proved to be the right call for more entertainment value on that day because as per the cowboys script that had all the makings of a let down
clinched a playoff birth right before the game bunch of guys allegedly battling the flu against a team that needed it way more at home I turned off all their lopsided losses very early and have turned
off nearly all their games after the 1st half because they have been blowouts one way or the other and since I have accepted that sports are rigged and scripted the joy of blowing out an opponent is
not there anymore

jsb357

Reaction score
A least the ridiculous nonsense MVP talk is over .
heston.gif

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Year after year after year it’s December type collapses against better teams . You can set a clock by it . Different coaches , different QBs different defenses , it doesn’t matter . Always the exact same result . It’s become part of the team culture at this point . Bills are not even that good no matter how many times Greg Olsen tries to convince us . It’s a crappy 7-7 team with an erratic QB. A least the ridiculous nonsense MVP talk is over .
We actually have a stellar record every December of late. Dak is also excellent in December.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dallas when hit-usually don't hit back. They will beat up on weaker teams. But when teams push them -they fold like chairs. This is a finesse team-they aren't the 90's Cowboys. If they can get 10 or more ahead. They have you. If you can keep it a street fight. They will quit.

wssaustin

Reaction score
Dak did his part folding like a wet suit. He really crapped the bed today.
Luckily he did not throw 4 picks, 3 were plain dropped by Bills D or Ceedee broke the "pass" by risking his limb & wrist.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
49 runs with one holding call..no its not scripted but thats odds no better in Vegas would ever take because its well below the mean...it actually unheard of.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Year after year after year it’s December type collapses against better teams . You can set a clock by it . Different coaches , different QBs different defenses , it doesn’t matter . Always the exact same result . It’s become part of the team culture at this point . Bills are not even that good no matter how many times Greg Olsen tries to convince us . It’s a crappy 7-7 team with an erratic QB. A least the ridiculous nonsense MVP talk is over .
There has been one constant through all the years.

Come and listen to my story
'Bout a man named Jerral Jed
A poor mountaineer,
Barely kept his family fed.
And then one day
He was shootin' at some food,

And up through the ground came a-bubblin' crude.

Oil that is. Black gold. Texas tea.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I absolutely turned it off at 7-0 and started gaming that proved to be the right call for more entertainment value on that day because as per the cowboys script that had all the makings of a let down
clinched a playoff birth right before the game bunch of guys allegedly battling the flu against a team that needed it way more at home I turned off all their lopsided losses very early and have turned
off nearly all their games after the 1st half because they have been blowouts one way or the other and since I have accepted that sports are rigged and scripted the joy of blowing out an opponent is
not there anymore
“You may glory in a team triumphant, but you fall in love with a team in defeat.”——Roger Kahn

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Dak did his part folding like a wet suit. He really crapped the bed today.
Just like his predecessor Romo. Your history shows you are a big fan of choking in big games and two career playoff wins. Perhaps you should change your name to DakisGod.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
not there anymore
Stopped reading at "started gaming."

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What results are you talking about? We are just in week 16, so there is more to be written before this season has final results. My advice is to keep your power dry and wait for the season to conclude before you complain about the repetitive nature of the NFL.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
That every time we win you will come in ere and say it doesn't matter and carry on like this if we do not?