It doesn't take Nostradamus to figure out how the rest of the season will go

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I predicted these 2 straight losses on the road, so I may as well script the rest of this out for us. Consider it therapeutic.

* Win AT HOME against Detroit. Close win. Everyone feels better because Detroit's a playoff team. But. It's. A. Home. Game. Doesn't move the needle as far as I'm concerned.

* Win in Maryland against the hapless Commanders, resting a ton of players. Again, it doesn't matter. Eagles win the division.

* WIN ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HAPLESS NFC SOUTH TEAM IN THE WC PLAYOFF ROUND. LET'S GOOOO! WE'RE BACK BABY! Um, yeah, no we're not. See @ Tampa Bay last year. What happened after that? Oh yeah..

* LOSE HANDILY on the road in the divisional round vs. the 49ers. What on earth makes us think the result would be any different this year, especially since we can't rely on the OL and the running game in the red zone?

Yeah, I've seen this script before folks. Someone please convince me otherwise, because I want to believe..

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I think they get their butts handed to them next week. Detroit is playing much better than Dallas is right now. Dallas is too damn dumb.

They might win the last game against Wash, but don't forget it's another road game. I think they get rolled next week, somehow find a way to screw up against Wash, then get crushed by TB or whoever they play in the wildcard game.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Awesome
Man, I’m so glad you told me the rest of the season !!!
Now I can start watching something else
:thumbup:

Thank you a thousand times !!! You are da best
To think I was going to waste my time watching them - when you already know the results !!! Woo hoo

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I think they get their butts handed to them next week. Detroit is playing much better than Dallas is right now. Dallas is too damn dumb.
Negative. Dallas is a different team at home man, and their coming off a 2 game losing streak. If Tyron's not back, I think Detroit can win...but I don't see Dallas losing that one. They're just light years better at home.

Jipper

Reaction score
They might lose 4 in a row before a road playoff game...against Detroit bc Detroit is a better team, then against Washington bc theywill be resting...

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I predicted these 2 straight losses on the road, so I may as well script the rest of this out for us. Consider it therapeutic.

* Win AT HOME against Detroit. Close win. Everyone feels better because Detroit's a playoff team. But. It's. A. Home. Game. Doesn't move the needle as far as I'm concerned.

* Win in Maryland against the hapless Commanders, resting a ton of players. Again, it doesn't matter. Eagles win the division.

* WIN ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HAPLESS NFC SOUTH TEAM IN THE WC PLAYOFF ROUND. LET'S GOOOO! WE'RE BACK BABY! Um, yeah, no we're not. See @ Tampa Bay last year. What happened after that? Oh yeah..

* LOSE HANDILY on the road in the divisional round vs. the 49ers. What on earth makes us think the result would be any different this year, especially since we can't rely on the OL and the running game in the red zone?

Yeah, I've seen this script before folks. Someone please convince me otherwise, because I want to believe..
Hate to say it, but I think it will happen that way too. Fans will be burning their jerseys if this team loses a third straight Playoff to the Niners.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Incorrect prediction, I actually have the real script.

Home vs Detroit: 40 - 31 W with Dak having a 300+ yard passing game.
@ Washington: 27-13 W Dak throws for 225 and a couple of TD.

All the sudden the fans are saying, "we are getting hot at the right time"

WC game @ TB: Dallas comes out flat, goes down by 14 early and has to play catchup all game. Only to lose by 3 points in the end. Season over.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Good prediction.

Though I believe Detroit isn’t a win. They are tough and they don’t quit.

We are likely a 5th seed.

Which means we have a very low chance at advancing.

zack

Reaction score

correct. S.O.S. Why I stopped getting hyped for this team several years ago. Just when you think it will be different, it isn’t.

Mannix

Reaction score
I said after the Philly loss that the rest of the regular season would prove to be meaningless....it has been thus far.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Interesting prediction

I think more likely we will see
L to Lions
W against washington
L first or second round of playoffs
Rinse and repeat

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

They might win the last game against Wash, but don't forget it's another road game. I think they get rolled next week, somehow find a way to screw up against Wash, then get crushed by TB or whoever they play in the wildcard game.
No. They won’t lose the Jimmy Johnson enshrinement game.

Lots of Dallas HOFers will be on hand. We win the final home game of the season.