It doesn't take Nostradamus to figure out how the rest of the season will go

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Don't be dumb, this team is a worthless joke and they are crashing just like every year we have had hope and expectations of something different.

Nothing is different, it's the same, it's always the same
Ground Hog Day! Again and again and again.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
No matter what happens, there is a 49ers shaped wall blocking us from getting out of the NFC. They look like the team of destiny this year... 2nd ranked offense by PPG, 2nd ranked defense by PPG, and they're healthy, focused, and pissed.
Someone key players might get injured on the Whiners.

hollaback23

Reaction score
I think they get their butts handed to them next week. Detroit is playing much better than Dallas is right now. Dallas is too damn dumb.

They might win the last game against Wash, but don't forget it's another road game. I think they get rolled next week, somehow find a way to screw up against Wash, then get crushed by TB or whoever they play in the wildcard game.
Sweet so does that mean you'll stop posting as of today?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Don't be dumb, this team is a worthless joke and they are crashing just like every year we have had hope and expectations of something different.

Nothing is different, it's the same, it's always the same
Ok.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
They lost the Triplets ROH game and I was there to experience it. I don't put anything past this team anymore.
We lost the last game in Texas Stadium. We lost the game Emmitt Smith broke the NFL Rushing record. They lost the game Tony Dorsett set the NFL record with a 99 yard run.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Here’s where I disagree. #1 the division race is far from over. If Dallas wins the next two and Philly loses any of their last 3 the Cowboys are the 2nd seed.

#2 Rams have a great chance at beating Philly or the Lions in the wildcard. They have 3 really good WR’s and Stafford has been red hot. The Eagles weakness in their pass defense. Also Stafford and the Rams would be very motived going to play Det in Det. So if the Rams win they’d likely go to SF.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
They lost the Triplets ROH game and I was there to experience it. I don't put anything past this team anymore.
They lost that game, lost the last game in Texas Stadium, and the first game at Jerry World. They are adept at spoiling big occasions.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I predict Dallas wins the East after the Eagles lose at NY in the final week of the season.

Dallas will then get the Seahawks at home and win a close game in the wild card round. Next up will be a rematch with Detroit and another close win will ensue.

Dallas will host the NFC Championship after the Eagles upset the Niners and we’ll win going away in that one.

Super Bowl 58 will be a rematch of Super Bowl 27 & 28 as Buffalo gets hot at the right time and enters the big game on a 7 game winning streak. Despite Buffalo being a slight favorite in the game, the Cowboys handle Buffalo and win Dallas their 6th world title.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
I predicted these 2 straight losses on the road, so I may as well script the rest of this out for us. Consider it therapeutic.

* Win AT HOME against Detroit. Close win. Everyone feels better because Detroit's a playoff team. But. It's. A. Home. Game. Doesn't move the needle as far as I'm concerned.

* Win in Maryland against the hapless Commanders, resting a ton of players. Again, it doesn't matter. Eagles win the division.

* WIN ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HAPLESS NFC SOUTH TEAM IN THE WC PLAYOFF ROUND. LET'S GOOOO! WE'RE BACK BABY! Um, yeah, no we're not. See @ Tampa Bay last year. What happened after that? Oh yeah..

* LOSE HANDILY on the road in the divisional round vs. the 49ers. What on earth makes us think the result would be any different this year, especially since we can't rely on the OL and the running game in the red zone?

Yeah, I've seen this script before folks. Someone please convince me otherwise, because I want to believe..
I was thinking the exact same thing - but now not so sure about that HAPLESS NFC SOUTH team. Bugs are playing some good ball now. Im not so sure the Cowboys go on the road and beat them anymore. Im thinking more now that its a first round exit this year

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I was thinking the exact same thing - but now not so sure about that HAPLESS NFC SOUTH team. Bugs are playing some good ball now. Im not so sure the Cowboys go on the road and beat them anymore. Im thinking more now that its a first round exit this year
Then they simply weren’t good enough. They should be able to beat any NFC south team.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I predict Dallas wins the East after the Eagles lose at NY in the final week of the season.

Dallas will then get the Seahawks at home and win a close game in the wild card round. Next up will be a rematch with Detroit and another close win will ensue.

Dallas will host the NFC Championship after the Eagles upset the Niners and we’ll win going away in that one.

Super Bowl 58 will be a rematch of Super Bowl 27 & 28 as Buffalo gets hot at the right time and enters the big game on a 7 game winning streak. Despite Buffalo being a slight favorite in the game, the Cowboys handle Buffalo and win Dallas their 6th world title.
Too much Chronic for you.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I predicted these 2 straight losses on the road, so I may as well script the rest of this out for us. Consider it therapeutic.

* Win AT HOME against Detroit. Close win. Everyone feels better because Detroit's a playoff team. But. It's. A. Home. Game. Doesn't move the needle as far as I'm concerned.

* Win in Maryland against the hapless Commanders, resting a ton of players. Again, it doesn't matter. Eagles win the division.

* WIN ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HAPLESS NFC SOUTH TEAM IN THE WC PLAYOFF ROUND. LET'S GOOOO! WE'RE BACK BABY! Um, yeah, no we're not. See @ Tampa Bay last year. What happened after that? Oh yeah..

* LOSE HANDILY on the road in the divisional round vs. the 49ers. What on earth makes us think the result would be any different this year, especially since we can't rely on the OL and the running game in the red zone?

Yeah, I've seen this script before folks. Someone please convince me otherwise, because I want to believe..
This team has not won a single road game against a team over .500.........why is everybody saying playing at Tampa is an auto W:huh:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I think they get their butts handed to them next week. Detroit is playing much better than Dallas is right now. Dallas is too damn dumb.

They might win the last game against Wash, but don't forget it's another road game. I think they get rolled next week, somehow find a way to screw up against Wash, then get crushed by TB or whoever they play in the wildcard game.
Using Jerald's logic we get a better draft pick.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Negative. Dallas is a different team at home man, and their coming off a 2 game losing streak. If Tyron's not back, I think Detroit can win...but I don't see Dallas losing that one. They're just light years better at home.
Tyron is done for the year. Likely is career is over