It doesn't take Nostradamus to figure out how the rest of the season will go

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I predicted these 2 straight losses on the road, so I may as well script the rest of this out for us. Consider it therapeutic.

* Win AT HOME against Detroit. Close win. Everyone feels better because Detroit's a playoff team. But. It's. A. Home. Game. Doesn't move the needle as far as I'm concerned.

* Win in Maryland against the hapless Commanders, resting a ton of players. Again, it doesn't matter. Eagles win the division.

* WIN ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HAPLESS NFC SOUTH TEAM IN THE WC PLAYOFF ROUND. LET'S GOOOO! WE'RE BACK BABY! Um, yeah, no we're not. See @ Tampa Bay last year. What happened after that? Oh yeah..

* LOSE HANDILY on the road in the divisional round vs. the 49ers. What on earth makes us think the result would be any different this year, especially since we can't rely on the OL and the running game in the red zone?

Yeah, I've seen this script before folks. Someone please convince me otherwise, because I want to believe..
No problem. We win at Commanders.

You’re convinced. You’re welcome.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I predicted these 2 straight losses on the road, so I may as well script the rest of this out for us. Consider it therapeutic.

* Win AT HOME against Detroit. Close win. Everyone feels better because Detroit's a playoff team. But. It's. A. Home. Game. Doesn't move the needle as far as I'm concerned.

* Win in Maryland against the hapless Commanders, resting a ton of players. Again, it doesn't matter. Eagles win the division.

* WIN ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HAPLESS NFC SOUTH TEAM IN THE WC PLAYOFF ROUND. LET'S GOOOO! WE'RE BACK BABY! Um, yeah, no we're not. See @ Tampa Bay last year. What happened after that? Oh yeah..

* LOSE HANDILY on the road in the divisional round vs. the 49ers. What on earth makes us think the result would be any different this year, especially since we can't rely on the OL and the running game in the red zone?

Yeah, I've seen this script before folks. Someone please convince me otherwise, because I want to believe..
All of the I've seen this script before folks....Just one phrase for them.

LOL