It doesn't take Nostradamus to figure out how the rest of the season will go

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I predicted these 2 straight losses on the road, so I may as well script the rest of this out for us. Consider it therapeutic.

* Win AT HOME against Detroit. Close win. Everyone feels better because Detroit's a playoff team. But. It's. A. Home. Game. Doesn't move the needle as far as I'm concerned.

* Win in Maryland against the hapless Commanders, resting a ton of players. Again, it doesn't matter. Eagles win the division.

* WIN ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HAPLESS NFC SOUTH TEAM IN THE WC PLAYOFF ROUND. LET'S GOOOO! WE'RE BACK BABY! Um, yeah, no we're not. See @ Tampa Bay last year. What happened after that? Oh yeah..

* LOSE HANDILY on the road in the divisional round vs. the 49ers. What on earth makes us think the result would be any different this year, especially since we can't rely on the OL and the running game in the red zone?

Yeah, I've seen this script before folks. Someone please convince me otherwise, because I want to believe..
yeah probably how it goes. also detroit isnt that good and cambell is sort of dumb. now wash they are odd mostly play like crap but on any given day canimpersonat a SB team

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I predicted these 2 straight losses on the road, so I may as well script the rest of this out for us. Consider it therapeutic.

* Win AT HOME against Detroit. Close win. Everyone feels better because Detroit's a playoff team. But. It's. A. Home. Game. Doesn't move the needle as far as I'm concerned.

* Win in Maryland against the hapless Commanders, resting a ton of players. Again, it doesn't matter. Eagles win the division.

* WIN ON THE ROAD AGAINST A HAPLESS NFC SOUTH TEAM IN THE WC PLAYOFF ROUND. LET'S GOOOO! WE'RE BACK BABY! Um, yeah, no we're not. See @ Tampa Bay last year. What happened after that? Oh yeah..

* LOSE HANDILY on the road in the divisional round vs. the 49ers. What on earth makes us think the result would be any different this year, especially since we can't rely on the OL and the running game in the red zone?

Yeah, I've seen this script before folks. Someone please convince me otherwise, because I want to believe..
I guess you don't need to watch or post about it then. Maybe you should bet your mortgage on it too since you're so confident.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score

Yep, right on schedule! How we feeling fellas?

I still think they're going to get to San Francisco. They'll get their arses handed to them, but I still think they make it.

Hope I'm wrong, but I'm not feeling it.

Any idea if Hankins will be back for the playoffs?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score

Kudos I think you nailed it. Obviously you got tonight's game right.

Darkhound

Reaction score

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for being a sane, intellignet realitsic fan

817Gill

Reaction score
No certainty we play San Fran in round 2. Rams could easily upset whoever they play and be the lowest seed remaining. That would send us to Philly or Detroit which is certainly winnable, especially if Philly hasn’t turned it around.

Hardline

Reaction score

Pretty much spot on.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Miserable people will always be miserable so can’t convince you of anything. Enjoy your misery quitter.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Nope you pretty much nailed it.

Although I wouldn't pencil in a win in the wild card round just yet.

If they have to play the Eagles in the divisional round they will be competitive in that game but they'll figure out a way to lose. Losers lose and the Cowboys are losers.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I got it a close win in Washington. Then out depending on who we play. Think we beat Tampa....Lose to New Orleans...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

That Leupke fumble looms large. Score from the 6 inch line and we are in the driver seat

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Miserable people will always be miserable so can’t convince you of anything. Enjoy your misery quitter.
Who said I was miserable, or a quitter? Quitters aren't fans of a team since, gee I don't know, 1977 when I was just 7 years old!? Been through the good times and bad.

I'm also a realist... telling it like it is. If I'm wrong about how I think it's going to work out, I will be the first to say I'm wrong.

Peace

coult44

Reaction score

One day you just quit posting. How many times can you be wrong before you consider yourself a joke.?

blueblood70

Reaction score

not sure this is late but we won eagles lost we are #2 seed and for now division leaders... no resting against Washington we are playig for Better seeding correct?