It hurts so much to...

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
it hurts so much to say this,but congrats..YALL had to have it and got it,i did not think you could run on us like that..your team dominated both line of scrimmage's and that was the diffrerence..I wish bad luck to ya the rest of the way..enjoy the W!!!:mad:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
How fitting that your post number 666 is about eating crow with that horrid username.

Karma.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
redskins1;2426010 said:
it hurts so much to say this,but congrats..YALL had to have it and got it,i did not think you could run on us like that..your team dominated both line of scrimmage's and that was the diffrerence..I wish bad luck to ya the rest of the way..enjoy the W!!!:mad:

:laugh2:

On your 6 hundredth and sixty sixth post no less, ya red devil. ;)
Here's to hoping the 'Skins are watching the Cowboys come playoff time. :D

hendog

Reaction score
We did need it but it's not like you guys were 9-0. It probably wouldn't have hurt for you to win. Anywho - nice of you to come get that crow. Lord knows we've had a gut full this year.

BTW - we sure did return the favor of running it right down your throat.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Hostile;2426016 said:
How fitting that your post number 666 is about eating crow with that horrid username.

Karma.

Funny, that both of our eyes went to that...
It's a sign I tell ya. :eek:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redskins1;2426010 said:
...but does it hurt REAL bad?

No? darn. :(

We needed this win, but it's only a stepping stone for the rest of this season. Feel proud that we stepped on your team's face on the way up to bigger and better things. :)

Disturbed

A Mere Flesh Wound
Reaction score
I give the guy credit for giving the Cowboys credit and posting after a loss.;)

The Cowboys were able to take a step in the right direction (win a close tough game), but they still have a long way to go this season.

We managed to climb out of the bottom of our division into third place. Let's not get too excited, we have not accomplished anything and still look out of sync most of the time. Inconsistent play and dumb penalties seem to plague us every game. I was very disappointed that after two weeks preparing for this game, we came out and played this way. We should all be thankful to Barber's performance -- he saved us for one more week.:eek::

pgreptom

Reaction score
At least they are eating their crow and not running.

How many troll fans on this board would do the same..

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
well im not going to brag or say we will do this or that;

for me, the cowboys have to show they want this and correct that problem they have had since late november and december the last 5 years or so.

like romo said, show me, show who you are, its time to play like it,

prove it to us fans that you want this

you have some things to fix too;
felix jones back on the field;
the special teams play, THAT HAS GOT TO BE FIXED, # 1 PRIORITY
other defensive linemen getting off of blocks besides ware and ratliff
get roy williams more involved
keep the creativity up
whomever was running the defense first series, stop that, call plays like you did in 2nd to 4th qtr

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2426016 said:

Karma.
Revelation 13:18.

redskin1, stop repeating, "wat..?" over and over again, pick up your good book and turn to the verse above. What Hostile said will become clear for you (I think).

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Hey dont get carried away here,I think as a team my Commanders are better than your team,i will take my defense over yours anyday..your offense gives you guys hope in every game,my defense gives me hope in every game..AT money time i take a stout D over a potent offense anyday anytime anywhere..Again enjoy your W..:mad:

Jay

Reaction score
That's big of you to come back here and take it, so you have my respect. Like others have said, most people wouldn't.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
redskins1;2426010 said:

Thanks for the congrats there redskins1. I know it hurts; it hurts like hell doesn't it, but you know something that hurt ain't going away, oh it may fade a little after you beat the Seahawks, but it'll still be there and it will be there every time you see something on the T.V. about the boys. Every time for the rest of the year any time you think about the Boys you'll think this "We could have ended their playoff hopes, we could have swept them this year, and we could have been the reason they imploded." Yep redskins1 that hurt will be there all year and you know it don't you.:laugh2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redskins1;2426101 said:
Hey dont get carried away here,I think as a team my Commanders are better than your team,i will take my defense over yours anyday..your offense gives you guys hope in every game,my defense gives me hope in every game..AT money time i take a stout D over a potent offense anyday anytime anywhere..Again enjoy your W..:mad:
Chew on this for a bit, Satan...

Your team, including your defense, has peaked this season. As well as our team played last night, it hasn't come close to playing at the level it's capable of. Keep this in mind though. As much as that should scare you, it scares me even more.

ta :)

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
DallasEast;2426114 said:
Chew on this for a bit, Satan...

Your team, including your defense, has peaked this season. As well as our team played last night, it hasn't come close to playing at the level it's capable of. Keep this in mind though. As much as that should scare you, it scares me even more.

ta :)

satan?

:lmao: