It hurts so much to...

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
redskins1;2426101 said:
..AT money time i take a stout D over a potent offense anyday anytime anywhere..Again enjoy your W..:mad:

Dude, you scored on the first drive of the game, and other than a gift from our ST's, you were shut out the rest of the game, ... do you want to talk about a "stout D" ?

:star:
:skins:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
redskins1;2426010 said:
it hurts so much to say this,but congrats..YALL had to have it and got it,i did not think you could run on us like that..your team dominated both line of scrimmage's and that was the diffrerence..I wish bad luck to ya the rest of the way..enjoy the W!!!:mad:

Well, like with the others, I respect the fact that you came here and ate your crow.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm glad you like your team over ours. I also appreciate your coming here to congratulate us. But having said that it's your own fault for choosing the wrong team to be a fan. I don't think many feel your team has our talent although I know many didn't give you enough credit before the season started. I wouldn't trade many players of ours for yours. Safeties I would. One of your LBs. I wouldn't trade Barber for Portis. Portis is a tad better but too old. Moss for Crayton. That's about it.

TroyNJ

Reaction score
jobberone;2426163 said:
I'm glad you like your team over ours. I also appreciate your coming here to congratulate us. But having said that it's your own fault for choosing the wrong team to be a fan. I don't think many feel your team has our talent although I know many didn't give you enough credit before the season started. I wouldn't trade many players of ours for yours. Safeties I would. One of your LBs. I wouldn't trade Barber for Portis. Portis is a tad better but too old. Moss for Crayton. That's about it.

UGH, after the trade I'd cut Moss.:star:

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2426155 said:
Dude, you scored on the first drive of the game, and other than a gift from our ST's, you were shut out the rest of the game, ... do you want to talk about a "stout D" ?

:star:
:skins:

Dude its more that my O is not that potent then your D being stout,trust me your D is garbage..what my D did last night is more impressive..

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
TroyNJ;2426181 said:
UGH, after the trade I'd cut Moss.:star:

LOL. Well you have to admit he has been a pain. He's a pretty good WR. But he'd only be a three here.

kmd24

Reaction score
redskins1;2426101 said:
Hey dont get carried away here,I think as a team my Commanders are better than your team,i will take my defense over yours anyday..your offense gives you guys hope in every game,my defense gives me hope in every game..AT money time i take a stout D over a potent offense anyday anytime anywhere..Again enjoy your W..:mad:

You guys won't even make the playoffs.

aikemirv

Reaction score
redskins1;2426222 said:
Dude its more that my O is not that potent then your D being stout,trust me your D is garbage..what my D did last night is more impressive..

Your D with a healthy Romo would have had 28-35 put up on it. Romo gave you guys 2 picks, ok he gave you 1 and you earned the other with a big hit.

Your D got manhandled all night and in the 4th qtr when it mattered most!

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
redskins1;2426222 said:

More impressive? Your "stout" D got the ball ran down its freakin' throat and a healthy Romo would of carved your D up like pilgrim turkey.

Your squad is done man. You had a chance to bury us and you blew it. As others have said we will use those ugly helmets of yours for stepping stones that lead to bigger and better things.

Good luck with that "stout and impressive D" of yours.

I appreciate the crow, but not the little shots your taking on our team.
:suxskins::lombardi:

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2426332 said:
More impressive? Your "stout" D got the ball ran down its freakin' throat and a healthy Romo would of carved your D up like pilgrim turkey.

Your squad is done man. You had a chance to bury us and you blew it. As others have said we will use those ugly helmets of yours for stepping stones that lead to bigger and better things.

Good luck with that "stout and impressive D" of yours.

I appreciate the crow, but not the little shots your taking on our team.
:suxskins::lombardi:

dude you had a healthy romo in our game at your place and we all know what happen in that game,this game you had romo witten owens and williams,plus barber running well on my D AND you just got bye with a W...ENJOY

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
redskins1;2426348 said:
dude you had a healthy romo in our game at your place and we all know what happen in that game,this game you had romo witten owens and williams,plus barber running well on my D AND you just got bye with a W...ENJOY

we didnt have kosier, spencer, roy williams in that game.

We had guys like adams, austin, newman and burnett nursing injuries and you beat us by two. No matter how you slice it, you beat us by two. Had hurd caught that onsides kick Anything could have happened. We would have only needed about 20 yards.

But please hold onto that win in september awful tight, it might be the best offensive game you play all year. Your team is trending down and seeing that your defense cant rush the passer and doesnt create turnovers if your offense continues to struggle your going to be in trouble.

superpunk

Reaction score
The Skins got worked by a superior team last night. That shouldn't be that hard to accept.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
redskins1;2426101 said:
Hey dont get carried away here,I think as a team my Commanders are better than your team,i will take my defense over yours anyday..your offense gives you guys hope in every game,my defense gives me hope in every game..AT money time i take a stout D over a potent offense anyday anytime anywhere..Again enjoy your W..:mad:
Tell the truth, the bile in your mouth tastes like sulphur doesn't it?

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2426415 said:
Tell the truth, the bile in your mouth tastes like sulphur doesn't it?

YES it does,losing to your team at anytime is just that...:mad:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
redskins1;2426437 said:
YES it does,losing to your team at anytime is just that...:mad:
Sulphur is brimstone. You're in hell today. Maroon, black and yellow are the colors of hell, your username is a synonym for it, your bile tastes like sulphur, and your crow eating post was #666.

Trust me, it's going to get worse.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2426470 said:
Sulphur is brimstone. You're in hell today. Maroon, black and yellow are the colors of hell, your username is a synonym for it, your bile tastes like sulphur, and your crow eating post was #666.

you should have kept his post at 666 for 2day.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hostile;2426470 said:

:muttley:

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Hostile;2426470 said:

What a glorious post!:)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2426470 said:

Owned.