It hurts so much to...

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2426470 said:
Sulphur is brimstone. You're in hell today. Maroon, black and yellow are the colors of hell, your username is a synonym for it, your bile tastes like sulphur, and your crow eating post was #666.

Trust me, it's going to get worse.

ok if you say so..

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I think you're taking it pretty well. We only beat you by four. I guess that makes us twice as good as you.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
redskins1;2426616 said:
oh snap what?

It looks like you're saying **** you to him.
I read it right, just at first glance it appears that way.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
vta;2426633 said:

thats not true at all..i used shorthand..despite him calling me satan i still would not disrespect him like that..

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
redskins1;2426641 said:
thats not true at all..i used shorthand..despite him calling me satan i still would not disrespect him like that..

I know. I'm just saying what it looked like and why you got an O Snap!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
vta;2426633 said:

Thats exactly what he was doing .....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
redskins1;2426641 said:

shorthand is that anything like babyarm?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
redskins1;2426010 said:
it hurts so much to say this,but congrats..YALL had to have it and got it,i did not think you could run on us like that..your team dominated both line of scrimmage's and that was the diffrerence..I wish bad luck to ya the rest of the way..enjoy the W!!!:mad:

Just go away and suffer somewhere.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redskins1;2426641 said:

redskins1;2426660 said:
oh ok..i just wanted to clear this up,thats not how i roll!!

...umm. I just wanted to point out that Lucifer is well-known as the undisputed king of lies. Carry on.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
redskins1;2426641 said:
I didn't call you Satan. I joked that your post was #666 and that you are in hell today.

Whether you meant the "shorthand" as interpreted or not I edited it and am going to let it go. Pretty sure it was intended or the two letter would not have been capitalized.

Either way, after the disrespect you've shown the team and forum your agony is delicious. Enjoy the sulphur.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2426018 said:
:lmao:

These pathetic trolls make me smile.
You called me a troll back in September. I called you a fool, and said you probably accuse any non Dallas fan of being a troll.

You denied my claim, but this is a perfect example. An opposing fan comes in after an upsetting loss to CONGRATULATE you, and you call him a troll? Do you know what a troll is, honestly?

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2426925 said:
We need to make this year's series best 2 out of 3.
I salivate at the thought of a game 3, that would be awesome. Brutality at it's best. That would be almost as good as watching the SB.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Extreme;2426908 said:
You called me a troll back in September. I called you a fool, and said you probably accuse any non Dallas fan of being a troll.

You denied my claim, but this is a perfect example. An opposing fan comes in after an upsetting loss to CONGRATULATE you, and you call him a troll? Do you know what a troll is, honestly?

Troll!!! I couldn't help myself.....:lmao2: