It hurts so much to...

Mansta54

Reaction score
Extreme;2426953 said:
Children usually can't. And it's sad you found your post so funny when it wasn't.

Chill out dude, just messing with you. Relax!!!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
Extreme;2426953 said:
Children usually can't. And it's sad you found your post so funny when it wasn't.

Troll!!! Damn, I did it again.....:lmao2:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Extreme;2426936 said:
I salivate at the thought of a game 3, that would be awesome. Brutality at it's best. That would be almost as good as watching the SB.
No it wouldn't. In fact, it wouldn't even be remotely as good as watching the Super Bowl. Was is that? Some sort of Washington Commanders fan thingy? :confused:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Extreme;2426908 said:
You called me a troll back in September.

because you are.

Extreme;2426908 said:
An opposing fan comes in after an upsetting loss to CONGRATULATE you, and you call him a troll?

Yes because he has a history of talking crap and then half arse apologizing

Extreme;2426908 said:
Do you know what a troll is, honestly?

Yes ...... You

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Extreme;2426908 said:
You called me a troll back in September. I called you a fool, and said you probably accuse any non Dallas fan of being a troll.

You denied my claim, but this is a perfect example. An opposing fan comes in after an upsetting loss to CONGRATULATE you, and you call him a troll? Do you know what a troll is, honestly?

A troll surfs other sites to be cantankerous and getting kicks out of invading others' territory and stuff. Further, you are like the russians and we the United States in the 60s.
And yes zrin is a fool as you called him but he is ourn fool.
We have his hairy back.
I find it unsettling that you would be here and not with your hog sisters in D.C.
You hang around enough with peeps who do not like you and pretty soon you get into trouble.
Don't go away angry, just go away.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2427314 said:
A troll surfs other sites to be cantankerous and getting kicks out of invading others' territory and stuff.
No, actually a troll goes on a site for the sole purpose of stirring up *** and creating an uproar. I do none of that, so by definition I am not a troll. If I was a troll, why have I been here over 2 months without getting banned? I don't stir up ****, I participate in threads, and a select few of the fans here throw fits and ***** like babies, only because I am not a Dallas fan. It's pathetic and childish that they can't carry on a debate or conversation, based completely on who my favorite team is. It shows immaturity and petty behavior.

The huge majority of fans here have shown me nothing but respect, so I form my opinion of Dallas fans on them, not the 5%ers that can't act like decent human beings, just because I'm a rival fan. Is every single person you care about in your life a Dallas fan? I highly doubt it. It's sad to form your opinion of somebody based on what teams they like, because you have no idea what you can miss out on as far as life and relationships go by doing that.

I married a Dallas fan. On game day, we rag each other, and we have fun with it. We never let it carry over outside of the game though, because it doesn't matter. Life is more than football, a lot more.

I find it unsettling that you would be here and not with your hog sisters in D.C.
Most Skins fans don't like me. How's that for some ironic ****? They don't like that I comment based on reality, instead of blowing fairy dust and rainbows up their *****. I have loads of respect from fans of many different teams though, because I always give credit and respect where it's due. People are people, I could give a damn what team you like. I like talking to people, that's why I'm here. ES has banned me multiple times, yet I don't get banned here? Yeah, I don't get it either.

You hang around enough with peeps who do not like you and pretty soon you get into trouble.
Let's see, from my experience in life, most people don't like me. I'm an outspoken ****** that knows too much and isn't afraid to tell people what I think of them. Oddly enough, the friends I have I keep for life, because they have nothing but respect for me because of how I am.

I'm not hanging around people who don't like me, I'm just hanging around. Nobody has come out on here and said "hey, I don't like you." If they did, I wouldn't mind, everyone has a right to their opinion. To base your like or dislike for me based on the fact that I am a Commanders fan, however, shows what a hollow person someone is.

A very small few people on here have disrespected me, but it's expected, because you find ignorant a-holes everywhere in life. I let it roll off my back, because I'm a better person than that. I have a thick skin, and nothing seems to get to me, so I let it go.

If you want to bash me, call me a troll, or dog me just for being a Skins fan, that's on you. It's childish and lame, especially since I didn't ever come on here picking a fight, or judging anyone based on the fact they were a Cowboy's fan.

Even though I'm a Commanders fan, I'd be right there with you guys jumping on a Skins fan that came here and disrespected everyone just to stir up ****. I don't play that, I don't care who you are.

Learn to relax a little, and accept people for who they are, not for what team they like. You'll be a better person for it.

Don't go away angry, just go away.
Right behind you big guy ;)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Extreme;2297625 said:
Hey, I promise you two things if you beat us in November.

1. I will have salt and pepper ready for my crow.
2. I will display a CZ selected sig for a week, and will continue posting.

I do play fair.

When do we get to pick one for you Troll?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;2428540 said:
When do we get to pick one for you Troll?
"Pick one?"

I already made one especially for him.

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/tombstone.jpg

Tombstone courtesy of Barbarian Mortuary Inc
Copyright 2008 All rights reserved

He keeps ignoring it though... :(

:)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Extreme;2426908 said:
You called me a troll back in September. I called you a fool, and said you probably accuse any non Dallas fan of being a troll.

You denied my claim, but this is a perfect example. An opposing fan comes in after an upsetting loss to CONGRATULATE you, and you call him a troll? Do you know what a troll is, honestly?

redskins1 is absolutely a troll. check his thread history

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with Extreme, or most of the Commanders fans, that post here regularly. They generally seem to be pretty respectful and eat their crow with some class so I don't mind them being here, at all.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
DallasEast;2428551 said:
"Pick one?"

I already made one especially for him.

http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/tombstone.jpg

Tombstone courtesy of Barbarian Mortuary Inc
Copyright 2008 All rights reserved

He keeps ignoring it though... :(

:)

Yea ..... thats the second time he logged after I told him to honor his word.

kmd24

Reaction score
Extreme;2428249 said:
If I was a troll, why have I been here over 2 months without getting banned?

This isn't ES. Banning isn't necessary; most of us just ignore you most of the time. Every once in a while it's fun to poke you with a sharp stick, though.