News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Yes, that is probably why he will take this too the courts, if he was innocent then he doesn't want and shouldn't get 1 strike left against him to earn a living in the NFL.

Then I would sue for retribution on money he could have been earning in endorsements during the time the NFL was persecuting him for a crime he didn't commit.

Of course, this is IF he is innocent.

They let dudes go to prison and come back into the league. Zekes never even been in any kind of *actual* trouble. Hell, how many players in the NFL have been on/are on probation?

That "banishment" statement shows obvious bias. Pretty ridiculous.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I think Dallas has to approach the season as if Zeke won't play. That means getting McFadden, Morris, Smith, and maybe Hillman more snaps in practices preseason games.

I'm hoping the coaches have the creativity to better use the other weapons on offense

Morris looks like he is in great shape and after listening to him on the hard line a week or so ago he didnt understand why he was inactive and didnt get carries down the stretch.

I would love to see morris have a great season.

LittleD

Reaction score
Goddell Contract Ends 2019 and Compensation Committee

"Some NFL owners, as PFT has explained, want to use their leverage. More specifically, Jerry Jones, an influential owner not currently on the Compensation Committee, wants the contract to be negotiated by all owners, and not by just a handful of them.

The league’s official committee assignments as of 2016 show Falcons owner Arthur Blank (chairman), Chiefs owner Clark Hunt, Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Texans owner Bob McNair, Giants co-owner John Mara, and Steelers owner Art Rooney II as the members of the group. (Kaplan reports that the list as of 2016 is the same as of now.) Whether Jones is simply miffed because he was omitted from the committee or whether he genuinely believes all owners should have a voice in the process, Jones has argued for greater involvement and oversight, in an effort to perhaps reduce the total expenditure on the Commissioner’s compensation package."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/03/does-roger-goodell-want-a-new-contract/

It's high time that Goodell and the NFL is put on trial in Judge Doty's court. Time for some NFL people to do perp walks.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
That's not accurate. In fact, there is a signed affidavit from her good friend saying the opposite. That she did get in a fight with a girl at the club in the parking lot. It started with a hair pull but then got rougher.

just repeating what I heard from them today in the pc.

Shuff

Reaction score
A different take: We can win with what we have at RB now ( Morris, McFadden, Smith) and Zeke will be rested and pissed off when he returns.

superonyx

Reaction score
they said the investigation showed the fight she was in was hair pulling only, multiple witnesses apparently said there was no punching or anything.
Oh so she gets the benefit of the doubt that this particular street fight didn't cause her bruising. What about the multiple witnesses that say she announced her intentions to ruin Zekes career..or the multiple witnesses that say Zeke didn't touch her and wasn't even that close to her that night?

LittleD

Reaction score
I was going to mention this but figured it too petty. Gronk has done far worse on camera. Not to mention the multi million dollar house he bought to host these types of events yet....

Not just Gronk...They didn't take much look at a certain QB in Pittsburg who has been associated with multiple rapes in several occasions.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
People are explaining that they made a mistake with Brown and are "righting" the ship with Zeke. That's what local radio is saying. NFL dropped the ball w brown but they are getting it right, it just happens that the first time they get it right is w Zeke

Hopefully they get it right with SheLLI when his turn comes up. ;)

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Texas is a flyover state, the east coast elites may not be pro NY Giants but they could certainly be anti Cowboy by nature....The freakin IRS targeted political groups it didn't like, anything is possible with people in power, or maybe they know something we don't, just scattershooting.....

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
There doesn't need to be punching to leave bruises - just pulling, grabbing, and falling down.

Either way, your "tough to defend him" - You don't need to defend what can't even be proven. You are starting to sound a bit biased here.

there doesnt your right.

I am not biased. I am tired of this element on the team I root for and invest way to much time and money in. Especially in a year where they raised ticket prices and only two years removed from that moron hardy being forced on the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.