News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
What backlash? The only people upset about this is our fanbase. The rest of the league will be celebrating in the streets with this ruling. Owners were on record for wanting him suspended. Collusion is what it is. No one cares about this suspension. And the NFLPA is as powerful as a bug to a gorilla. They are a joke.

Pissing off the largest fan base in the league as well as reinforcing the perception that you are a hypocritical, power mad, self-appointed judge that is above the law are all bad PR moves.

Also waiting a year + to make a ruling implies a very high level of incompetence. Throw in past inconsistent rulings in DV and there WILL be a backlash.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
What backlash? The only people upset about this is our fanbase. The rest of the league will be celebrating in the streets with this ruling. Owners were on record for wanting him suspended. Collusion is what it is. No one cares about this suspension. And the NFLPA is as powerful as a bug to a gorilla. They are a joke.
Oh yea fans are like that. Patriot fans hated Goodell when he went after Brady. The rest loved it. Fans are like that. Same with every other fanbase. That's why they know they can get away with things with us. We're never unified.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
What bothers me most is that they are painting Zeke as a criminal by this ruling. How does this help the NFL's image? They have now made one of their stars a violent criminal when there isn't evidence proving this.
they had him in an orange prison jumpsuit on ESPN picture

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One pl

I have no problem with it, hate that he's suspended for 6 game but there's nobody to blame than Zeke himself and I'd bet most of the players don't either....most of the players who conduct themselves as professionals are tired of all these negatives that some of these players bring to the league, it's a black eye and big companies and heir money don't want to be tied to woman beaters. the league is about money, it's a business first and foremost and they're going to protect the NFL shield and business at all costs..

I think the suspension is over the top too and will be reduced.

BUT let's not forget up to this point Elliott has proven to be somewhat of an idiot.

You know how you avoid suspensions?

Don't get caught in a position where you could be suspended.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Yup I knew this is coming. Guys we screw this season. Injuries, suspensions, counting on rooKs to start is too much. 9-7 at best put it in the books. The league have a agenda against the Cowboys. Use them for ratings but screw then screw them how ever they can.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
6 games is completely ridiculous. but let's be honest about why we are even here. It's because Zeke Elliot is a complete idiot and keeps putting himself in stupid situations.

RB is the most disposable position in professional football. If he keeps on acting like an idiot, draft his replacement and move the f on. I got no time for some idiot kid ruining a team's season.
You say let's be honest and then come with this silly stuff. If he didn't do it there is no grounds for suspension period. It doesn't matter how many times you get near the line if you don't actually cross it. This isn't supposed to be minority report where folks can get arrested for thoughts and actions that haven't been done yet.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Dallas' playoff run actually in jeopardy before the season even starts smh.... How many ppl are suspended at this point? 5?

QT

Reaction score
A lesson of what? That people can lie on you and harm your career? Witnesses say she lied. This is so backwards.

Pretty sure he's cocky outside of football and feels invincible sometimes. I heard rumors.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I think the suspension is over the top too and will be reduced.

BUT let's not forget up to this point Elliott has proven to be somewhat of an idiot.

You know how you avoid suspensions?

Don't get caught in a position where you could be suspended.

I ain't got time for idiots. He gets one more chance, and if he screws up again kick him to the curb and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.