News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
Apparently, the fight in the bar is still under investigation, too. Could get worse.

noletime95

Reaction score
I just want to know how the NFL came to the conclusion it did. What was the evidence, even if it is circumstantial, that they had on EE to come to this suspension. If there's good evidence that we don't know about, then share it.

YR
Exactly. Without legit evidence, I will start the season done with the NFL and see how much I miss it while spending time with the kids, working and doing other productive things rather than supporting a potentially corrupt league.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
It's all on Zeke.

If he could have kept his nose clean with this being the only issue at hand, he would have a much better leg to stand on.

Rule #1 for any rookie, stay off TMZ.

But don't let that stop you from blaming everyone but the player.

Plankton

Reaction score
Can't say whether this is excessive or not without knowing what exactly they have in terms of evidence. I expect Elliott to fight this, but it can end up being a double edged sword if his dirty laundry, if it exists, is revealed for all to see.

Regardless of how this turns out, Elliott seriously needs to make some changes in his life in terms of who he associates with. I hope he figures out how to lay low, or he could cost himself in terms of his career.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Yup. Goodell either renders the initial decision or hears the appeal himself.

He handed off this initial decision and has now positioned himself to listen to the appeal.

Not even sure an outside court could help Zeke at this point as Goodell has all the power due to the CBA.

Best hope at this point is that the backlash is so strong against this hypocrisy that Goodell folds to public opinion (again) and lowers the suspension.

What a crock... he better have actual evidence to share.

What backlash? The only people upset about this is our fanbase. The rest of the league will be celebrating in the streets with this ruling. Owners were on record for wanting him suspended. Collusion is what it is. No one cares about this suspension. And the NFLPA is as powerful as a bug to a gorilla. They are a joke.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm worried that he will get to play like Brady did but instead of him missing the first 6 games he will miss the last 4 or 5, miss the playoffs, and have it carry over a game into next year too.

What a mess.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Meanwhile at Gronk HQ:

rob-gronkowski-dancing.jpg

jrumann59

Reaction score
Doubt it. Not even authorities had enough to charge him. And shefter just said it's mostly based on "allegations" lmao. Goodell is a joke. I hope we appeal and get it down to 2-3 games. I hope zeke can rub that Lombardi trophy in the commish face by the end of all this..
no *** that the Commish has gotten to fat on his power. In this day and age of social media any person could potential wreck another team without leaving their couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.