Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
kate_lost.jpg

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;3264364 said:
She looks best all dirty and rained on holding a gun

You know, I saw her on some make-up commercial the other day and almost didn't recognize her. She looks a lot better with the make-up at a minimum.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Joe Rod;3264366 said:
You know, I saw her on some make-up commercial the other day and almost didn't recognize her. She looks a lot better with the make-up at a minimum.

evangeline_lilly1.jpg

kmp77

Reaction score
Still watching the recap show. This makes the show seem so simple and straight forward, lol.

Too sad this is the last season :( That was a fast 6 years.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
kmp77;3264698 said:
Still watching the recap show. This makes the show seem so simple and straight forward, lol.

Too sad this is the last season :( That was a fast 6 years.

I'm actually more than ready for the show to be over. I love it and have been hooked since the first episode, but it started dragging in Season 4.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Okay.....Juliet's "It worked" to Sawyer (as it were). Dual story lines...one where the nuke worked, one where it didn't. Hmmm.....and the smoke monster turns out to be the fake Locke, and voila, has Sayid saved at the Temple, because if he isn't, "we are all in a lot of trouble"...hmmmm......and Jacob is dead, but then he isn't, and then he is again...or is he?

Looks like just a lot of more questions raised to a crescendo this season before the answers finally start coming (other than who the fake Locke is)...

Any insights folks, from tonight's 2-hour premiere?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Ah, yes. The ever-popular Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
masomenos85;3264706 said:
I'm actually more than ready for the show to be over. I love it and have been hooked since the first episode, but it started dragging in Season 4.

I thought the end of season 3, and season 4 is when the show really began to pick up.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Sayid waking up is Jacob reincarnated. At least, that's the theory I'm leaning towards.

kmp77

Reaction score
Ozzu;3264812 said:
Sayid waking up is Jacob reincarnated. At least, that's the theory I'm leaning towards.

I thought that too, but remember they did this to Ben when he was shot as a kid and he wasn't Jacob reincarnated.

That was one heck of a premiere. So the dark smoke monster is the "bad guy"...."guy in black" or whatever or can different people control it...because been summoned it once. It would be weird if you were summoning a person instead of a controllable beast.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Still think smoke serpent/man in black/fake Locke is some sort of equivelant to Satan.

I thought of Sayid's deal in the water as being similar to a baptism, and being born again.

It's nice to have some revelation of where Richard came from as well - (slave from black rock).

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I only have one question. Why hasn't the fat guy lost weight???:confused:

Stranded on a deserted island you think they would all be thinner...;)

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;3264795 said:
I thought the end of season 3, and season 4 is when the show really began to pick up.

Maybe I have the timeline mixed up, I just know there was a point in the show where I thought "Alright, they're just milking out more episodes right now".

That said, tonight rocked!

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3264784 said:
Ah, yes. The ever-popular Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics.

I only saw it once, but didn't J.J. Abrams' Star Trek use the same device?