It's amazing what a real GM and coaching staff can do!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Roseman has been their GM for 8 years. They've been to the playoffs 3 times and last week was their first playoff win during that time.

Exactly what are the criteria for being a "real" GM?
These are new Eagirls fans who don't even know anything about them....all those moronic moves Howie made....I guess they just want to forget that:

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
My memory isn’t what it used to be but I remember being able to celebrate Cowboys big wins. Sucks watching Philly fans having such a great time in the stands.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep wanna barf but congrats to the Eagles who are now going to the SB while we sit for 24 years in Jerry's football purgatory world .....makes me sick.....no way we get any better or head for a SB while Jerry is at the helm.....:facepalm:

visionary

Reaction score
What does thinking for yourself have to do with the love affair of the Eagirls? Why not the Pats?

Who said I don't respect the Pats organization?

We have quite possibly the worst combination of GM and HC in the NFL so there are a lot of organizations whose FO and coaches I respect a lot more than ours

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I blame the Browns. Watch the Eagles beat the Pats. This team will be around for awhile.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Who said I don't respect the Pats organization?

We have quite possibly the worst combination of GM and HC in the NFL so there are a lot of organizations whose FO and coaches I respect a lot more than ours
YEt, they somehow managed to go 13-3 last year....but I'm suppose to believe they are worse than them Browns and Lions.....aww well. It seems like being a Cowboy fan is more of a burden to you. Why even bother?

aria

Reaction score
But he brought him as the back up and coached him up
Who? Pederson? Foles played half a season with the Eagles in ‘12 and ‘14. He started 13 games for them in ‘13 and had great numbers. Pederson was the Eagles QB coach circa 2011-12 so he had some familiarity with him. It’s not like he picked him up off the street and coached him up. I’m not positive but I would be willing to bet JG didn’t have the final say of his back up being Weeded and Cassel, he ws playing with the horrendous deck that Jerry dealt him.

kevm3

Reaction score
People say this is a qb league. I say this is a GM league, because a GM will get you the right head coach and build a system to make your qb successful. Looking at our GM, it's no surprise we have had 2 decades of mediocrity.

Mad_max

Reaction score
Yep wanna barf but congrats to the Eagles who are now going to the SB while we sit for 24 years in Jerry's football purgatory world .....makes me sick.....no way we get any better or head for a SB while Jerry is at the helm.....:facepalm:
Oh Pappy! Nothing about Dak? Are you sick?:huh:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I like to think for myself not blindly stamp everything the cowboys do just because I'm a fan

It's called, facing facts
Try it sometime
This. Also respecting teams who can admit their mistakes and have the onions to make changes to correct them. 3 years ago this Eag team was a joke. Look what they have done with the changes they have made at the hands of a non meddling owner.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Leadership baby and we have a big hole at GM and HC and our drafts are pot luck city...and we are expecting what in the coming years......things will get much worse before they get better for us....:banghead: