It's amazing what a real GM and coaching staff can do!

JBond

Reaction score
You don't see the big picture, Eagles have very good depth, due to a lot of salary cap money. They spent a lot in free agency, if they don't win it this year, they're going to have problems when those payments come due.
Really? You are arguing salary cap in the wrong decade.

Dre11

Reaction score
Really? You are arguing salary cap in the wrong decade.

There's no argument, the Eagles had tons of money last offseason. They went out and bought some players.

JBond

Reaction score
There's no argument, the Eagles had tons of money last offseason. They went out and bought some players.
You claimed they will be strapped. That is laughable. They have a real football organisation.

Dre11

Reaction score
You claimed they will be strapped. That is laughable. They have a real football organisation.

I never said they were strapped, I said they had good depth due to the salary cap, meaning they had money under the cap to go get players....read

JBond

Reaction score
I never said they were strapped, I said they had good depth due to the salary cap, meaning they had money under the cap to go get players....read

"if they don't win it this year, they're going to have problems when those payments come due."

Your words.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Let's hope this gets whisked away to the Drama Zone ASAP.

Why, because your feelings will get hurt on how spare this franchise has become? Will all the excuses people make for this team be exposed?

Nothing wrong with this thread. It shows how incompetent we are. Pederson and their FO completely changed a team trashed by Chip and are in the Super Bowl 2 years later. With their backup QB at that. And their top RB, LT and LB all hurt. While we are heading into year 8 of Garrett and have accomplished nada. In fact, this process is taking so long, we are starting to replace players originally brought in to start the original process. Pathetic.

Dre11

Reaction score
"if they don't win it this year, they're going to have problems when those payments come due."

Your words.
And that's true. Do you think they're going to keep all the players they bought in? It catches up with all organizations, except New England. Look at the Giants, they spent all that money last year, what they have to show for it?

JBond

Reaction score
Why, because your feelings will get hurt on how spare this franchise has become? Will all the excuses people make for this team be exposed?

Nothing wrong with this thread. It shows how incompetent we are. Pederson and their FO completely changed a team trashed by Chip and are in the Super Bowl 2 years later. With their backup QB at that. And their top RB, LT and LB all hurt. While we are heading into year 8 of Garrett and have accomplished nada. In fact, this process is taking so long, we are starting to replace players originally brought in to start the original process. Pathetic.
Truth.

Dre11

Reaction score
Dre11, just stop. I have already given you too much attention. My mistake. I thought you understood the language and the NFL.

Obviously you don't. You're mistake was posting junk.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yup.

Really, not much else to say on the matter. It's already been proven to be accurate.