It's been two days

Verdict

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if Dez didn't get signed at all by any team, or had to play for something near the vet minimum? That would put a significant validation on all the criticism leveled at Dez over the past 3 years.

Verdict

Reaction score
What are you his agent, why would you hear of anything in the works for Dez. He is gone man, let it go

Why? Does it hurt you to talk about it? It's going to be interesting to see if teams clamor for his services (like the Dez Fan Bois suggested) or if Dez is going to have a hard time finding a job. So far I'm not hearing of ANY interest in Dez.

Verdict

Reaction score
The Dez Fan Bois come running to any post about Dez, positive or negative, like a moth to the flame.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
I doubt he gets signed by anyone until after the draft.

Then, if some team hasn't filled a WR need, they will give him a one year deal for half of what he was getting.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The reality is that teams will want to wait til after the draft or during the draft,so things can unfold,THEN they can evaluate the need to take a look at signing Dez. The truth is,no team will be in a hurry. So the fact 2 days has gone by means little. Its too close to draft time..so they are waiting.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I doubt he gets signed by anyone until after the draft.

Then, if some team hasn't filled a WR need, they will give him a one year deal for half of what he was getting.

Not to mention teams are focused on their draft boards.....it been less than 48 hours.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Why? Does it hurt you to talk about it? It's going to be interesting to see if teams clamor for his services (like the Dez Fan Bois suggested) or if Dez is going to have a hard time finding a job. So far I'm not hearing of ANY interest in Dez.
Packers, Cards, Baltimore have shown a little interest. But I'm sure that interest is at 6-8 mill a year. And most likely a single year.

Verdict

Reaction score
Not to mention teams are focused on their draft boards.....it been less than 48 hours.

If Julio Jones were cut he would have already agreed to a mega deal. Same with Antonio Brown. So far just crickets with Dez.

He may have to sign for FAR less than anyone believes he will. Maybe a one year prove it deal ( with incentives possible).

What if he has to sign for less than that? That's a pretty strong indication that no one thinks he has anything left in the tank.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Teams have already spent most of their money. Thats why some are outraged at the timing of his release as many teams don't have the money for him now.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Sure they are.

And any team that is even thinking about signing the player has to then weigh that against their board and adjust.

I can only see a team that thinks they are contenders now making a play for him.

That makes the Pack the most likely. I just don't see Rodgers and McCarthy putting up with him.