It's been two days

Verdict

Reaction score
The people who said Dez had a zero percent chance of being cut are the same people who said that people would be knocking Dez' door down to pay him more than we were and Dez will set the world on fire if he just gets a "real QB."

Doesn't seem to be playing out way so far. Granted there is still time, but it's not looking too rosy for Dez right now.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
It's been two days and I haven't heard of any offers whatsoever to Dez. Where are all the teams beating down the doors to sign him to a mega-deal? Could it be that the team actually knew what it was doing?
Since you're not his agent you have absolutely zero idea what is going on.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Packers, Cards, Baltimore have shown a little interest. But I'm sure that interest is at 6-8 mill a year. And most likely a single year.

At least some of that "interest" is media speculation. At least one of the sportswriters here has said team sources have told him that it's just the media saying the peckers have any interest in Bryant. He said they have not reached out to Bryant nor have any plans to.

Verdict

Reaction score
He'd rather stay in doors and make a million threads about a guy he swears he doesn't like and is happy that he is gone.

I feel sorry for most Dez fans. I can't say you fall into that class of people. You guys have been so nasty about Dez that I just can't be sympathetic with you. The Dez Sucks train is rolling right on by you "drinking coffee and smoking big cigars" ( with Folsom Prison music playing in the background).

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I feel sorry for most Dez fans. I can't say you fall into that class of people. You guys have been so nasty about Dez that I just can't be sympathetic with you. The Dez Sucks train is rolling right on by you "drinking coffee and smoking big cigars" ( with Folsom Prison music playing in the background).
What would you do if all of your Dez threads were sent to the NFL Zone? Would you even exist over here?

Verdict

Reaction score
At least some of that "interest" is media speculation. At least one of the sportswriters here has said team sources have told him that it's just the media saying the peckers have any interest in Bryant. He said they have not reached out to Bryant nor have any plans to.

10 teams have said they are not interested so far. 10 out of 10. 21 more teams haven't signed him either. It doesn't look good for old Dezzie.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Sure they are.

And any team that is even thinking about signing the player has to then weigh that against their board and adjust.

I can only see a team that thinks they are contenders now making a play for him.

That makes the Pack the most likely. I just don't see Rodgers and McCarthy putting up with him.

FO didn't do him any favors waiting so long........

Verdict

Reaction score
What would you do if all of your Dez threads were sent to the NFL Zone? Would you even exist over here?

Why don't you start an unemployed Dez appreciation thread or something. Talk about how he has been done wrong. You and the Dez Fan Bois can sit around and talk about the good old days and how Dez is just misunderstood.

Dez is really beasting right now. The team finally "got him going". He's beasting on twitter. But he's not beasting for any team.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang I guess Dez, TO and ColinCancer can start doing some push up's in TO's driveway...........lmao...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why don't you start an unemployed Dez appreciation thread or something. Talk about how he has been done wrong. You and the Dez Fan Bois can sit around and talk about the good old days and how Dez is just misunderstood.

Dez is really beasting right now. The team finally "got him going". He's beasting on twitter. But he's not beasting for any team.
Why would I create a Dez thread? I've moved on unlike you lol. You are the Dez thread creator. And there actually was a "Dez Appreciation Thread" and you guys went in and decided to contaminate that thread like you have the rest of the site.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Teams have already spent most of their money. Thats why some are outraged at the timing of his release as many teams don't have the money for him now.

I haven't heard or read an article that said other teams are outraged that Bryant was released this late in the free agent season. It doesn't matter what team, and there are some teams that still have a lot of cap room, if they want a player bad enough they will maneuver their cap to get them if they will accept the max they will offer.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, gotta be cold there with lots of snow. You guys get some of the worst conditions.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
YEAH.. and they were a Dez tears thread and it got moved to the drama zone.. lmao

Verdict

Reaction score
Why would I create a Dez thread? I've moved on unlike you lol. You are the Dez thread creator. And there actually was a "Dez Appreciation Thread" and you guys went in and decided to contaminate that thread like you have the rest of the site.

Ha ha ha. You flock to every Dez post like a flock of pigeons flocking to a thrown handfull of grain.