It's been two days

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Oh yeah. The Dez Fan Bois told me it would never happen. Lol. I haven't heard much from them in the past few days. Some of them have probably jumped off of a bridge.

Care to drop any names or provide a post where someone said there was ZERO chance of him being cut? They couldn’t possibly have a clue if they thought that.

Verdict

Reaction score
Care to drop any names or provide a post where someone said there was ZERO chance of him being cut? They couldn’t possibly have a clue if they thought that.

Well, you got the part about them being clueless right. It was spoken.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well, you got the part about them being clueless right. It was spoken.

According to you it was spoken. Comments get twisted here all the time. If you want to call out people provide some quotes. Didn’t take long for this thread end up in the Drama Zone.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if Dez didn't get signed at all by any team, or had to play for something near the vet minimum? That would put a significant validation on all the criticism leveled at Dez over the past 3 years.

You know what'd be even funnier? If he has to play here on vet min.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wouldn't it be something if Dez didn't get signed at all by any team, or had to play for something near the vet minimum? That would put a significant validation on all the criticism leveled at Dez over the past 3 years.
I've heard the Toronto Argonauts are interested in him as a backup... They pay 50K per year.