It's Bosa or bust

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Excellent input. I can see you are great at contributing to a conversation. Thank you.

Love your sense of humor.

2388013466_74dc8ab179_o_d.jpg

Romotil45

Reaction score
No chance this team takes another guy with a past drug use history. There is no way. Especially at 4

They all have some past drug history. If you think Zeke or any of the guys in top are choir boys you would be wrong.

morasp

Reaction score
If Ramsey is there rush to the podium. If Tunsil is there take the best trade from a team desperate for a LT.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
If Ramsey is there rush to the podium. If Tunsil is there take the best trade from a team desperate for a LT.

The "Best Trade" needs to be in our best interest / favor. You want to get into the top 5 and pick a premiere / franchise player, you pay the price.

Or you take that player yourself and let things work themselves out.
(trade / cut existing player to accommodate)
cough...Free...cough

Someone else on this board mentioned that they would much rather invest big money into the OTs rather than on inside OL men. I agree.
Spend that money on your bookends and go lighter on the inside if need be (OGs). OTs are much harder to come by.

morasp

Reaction score
The "Best Trade" needs to be in our best interest / favor. You want to get into the top 5 and pick a premiere / franchise player, you pay the price.

Or you take that player yourself and let things work themselves out.
(trade / cut existing player to accommodate)
cough...Free...cough

Someone else on this board mentioned that they would much rather invest big money into the OTs rather than on inside OL men. I agree.
Spend that money on your bookends and go lighter on the inside if need be (OGs). OTs are much harder to come by.

I'm fairly confident if Tunsil is there they Will be able to pick up several extra picks. I've seen him ranked as high as number one by some people.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
I'm fairly confident if Tunsil is there they Will be able to pick up several extra picks. I've seen him ranked as high as number one by some people.

I'm sure we'll have offers. I just don't like some of the stuff floating around out there right now.
Ex. Tenn. # 15, a 2nd and 3rd for our 4th overall

I want more love than that. :)

I say let the Ravens have their franchise LT and give us an extra 3rd. We move down a couple spots and still may have a chance at Bosa / Zeke, or whoever we have ranked higher at that point.

morasp

Reaction score
I'm sure we'll have offers. I just don't like some of the stuff floating around out there right now.
Ex. Tenn. # 15, a 2nd and 3rd for our 4th overall

I want more love than that. :)

I say let the Ravens have their franchise LT and give us an extra 3rd. We move down a couple spots and still may have a chance at Bosa / Zeke, or whoever we have ranked higher at that point.

I would be OK with that. I haven't worried too much about who the trade partner might be. There is a lot of misinformation this time of year. They may not even know until they're on clock and someone calls. I do know there is a slew of players at the top of the second and second half of the first that look very solid. If we could get three or four of those guys and all of them don't turn into starters the numbers are still in our favor.