It's frustrating

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
1.Yes. I knew then he didn't have it.

2. Simple. The Cowboys should get a real quarterback. They solved the coaching problem when Garrett
was let go and McCarthy was hired. Unfortunately, Garrett had already instilled in Dak how to let others take the blame for his failures, and Dak is Garrett 2.0.
1. Then why aren't you an NFL general manager, etc.? Such astuteness would indicate you're better than 90% of the ones in the NFL now.
My, my, such a waste of talent.
2. is not an answer, it's not simple. Draft a qb, trade for one (specifically, not just 'a better' one), promote Rush or what? Saying "get a real quarterback" is like saying "Win the playoff games", means nothing....

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
1. Then why aren't you an NFL general manager, etc.? Such astuteness would indicate you're better than 90% of the ones in the NFL now.
2. is not an answer, it's not simple. Draft a qb, trade for one (specifically, not just 'a better' one), promote Rush or what? Saying "get a real quarterback" is like saying "Win the playoff games", means nothing....
Yeah, “get a real quarterback” made me giggle!

leeblair

Reaction score
If you knew what I meant by saying "get a real quarterback" we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Dak lacks the ability to lead and make the team better when they are struggling. I like the guy, and it's not necessarily his fault. He just doesn't have the mentality or the instincts to be a leader.

ESisback

Reaction score
If you knew what I meant by saying "get a real quarterback" we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Dak lacks the ability to lead and make the team better when they are struggling. I like the guy, and it's not necessarily his fault. He just doesn't have the mentality or the instincts to be a leader.
That’s funny, because players and coaches who work with him say he’s a great leader.

Dak’s problem is holding the ball too long and occasional inaccuracy in big moments.

leeblair

Reaction score
In other words, you have no idea how Dallas can get a "real" quarterback instead of Dak.

Got it...
The Cowboys have passed on several real quarterbacks, only to cling to Dak.
Finding good ones isn't hard if you know what to look for.
They aren't looking for that.

ESisback

Reaction score
So what do YOU look for?
If it isn’t hard, why WOULDN’T they look for them? Why aren’t they looking for success? Do you have a list of “better” QB’s they passed on? And finally, with all your great knowledge and superior team building skills, why don’t you help out the team you love, apply for the job, and become rich and famous?

rambo2

Reaction score
Dak is an outstanding leader.

rambo2

Reaction score
Lol, you are out of your mind.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Here is a thought. Just watch games and enjoy. Take the expectation of the NFCCG or the Superbowl being all that you live for.

The Arizona Cardinals have gone 75 seasons without winning a Superbowl.

Last edited:

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Ive never seen so many people with a loser attitude than I’ve seen here. It’s a sad dichotomy to when men where men.
I've never seen someone get so mad at strangers' opinions on the internet to the point they throw a hissy fit and leave a message board because they can't handle it. That's concerning for someone your age. You have issues.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I've never seen someone get so mad at strangers' opinions on the internet to the point they throw a hissy fit and leave a message board because they can't handle it. That's concerning for someone your age. You have issues.
Just the trolls like you. No one likes you people. You reap what you sow now quit your whining.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact that you responded shows that you have issues....you side with haters, you're considered a hater.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
The fact that you responded shows that you have issues....you side with haters, you're considered a hater.
Lmao. You really think you got me there, huh? I bet as soon as you hit the REPLY button, you high-fived your dog, and yelled into the other room, "honey, I got this dude on the 'Zone!" Good try. Let's hear more about back in the day when you were a coach.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lmao. You really think you got me there, huh? I bet as soon as you hit the REPLY button, you high-fived your dog, and yelled into the other room, "honey, I got this dude on the 'Zone!" Good try. Let's hear more about back in the day when you were a coach.
Nah...punks like you come a dime a dozen....you aren't that important...just another hater....