It's (near) official-Favre will be a Buc...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2178317 said:
No, unless you continue to point out how tired you are of the subject and of me, which you do on a frequent basis. Then you just sound really dumb. And you like to refer to "us" in your posts, which definitely points to your need to be loved and accepted. :laugh2:

please love me.
please accept me.

then please go away.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
iceberg;2178325 said:
please love me.
please accept me.

then please go away.

You keep telling me to go away after responding to posts that I've made to other people. That makes sense. Trust me, if you don't want to hear from me directly, quit responding to my posts that I have made to other people and it will happen.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2178337 said:
You keep telling me to go away after responding to posts that I've made to other people. That makes sense. Trust me, if you don't want to hear from me directly, quit responding to my posts that I have made to other people and it will happen.

who the hell ever said i made sense?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
in latest news Brett Favre just took a crapper in the vikings facility. More news on the 5 edition of Sportscenter after PTI!

jcollins28

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS!!!

John Madden has ordered EA Sports not to ship Madden 09 until the Brett Favre situation is worked out and only then will the game ship to stores. If needed the cover will be re worked and a roster update will be written into the game with favre on his new team. Madden just can not let a major detail like Favre not being in the right place. It is also rumored that Madden could make a jump back into coaching as Brett's head coach with what ever team he lands on. He would save the team traveling expenses by sharing a room and transportation with Favre.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2178365 said:
in latest news Brett Favre just took a crapper in the vikings facility. More news on the 5 edition of Sportscenter after PTI!

And cowboys2233 was seen entering said facility with a zip-lock bag. It's unclear why, but rumors are flying.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2178385 said:
And cowboys2233 was seen entering said facility with a zip-lock bag. It's unclear why, but rumors are flying.

Hey, I didn't start this thread! :laugh2:

I really wish Favre, Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy would all get stranded on a desert island and never be heard from again. And I'm already tired of the pointless preseason, hasn't the friggin' real thing started yet? :laugh2:

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
jcollins28;2178376 said:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

John Madden has ordered EA Sports not to ship Madden 09 until the Brett Favre situation is worked out and only then will the game ship to stores. If needed the cover will be re worked and a roster update will be written into the game with favre on his new team. Madden just can not let a major detail like Favre not being in the right place. It is also rumored that Madden could make a jump back into coaching as Brett's head coach with what ever team he lands on. He would save the team traveling expenses by sharing a room and transportation with Favre.

Please dont scare me like that again, i been waiting for this game for a while now! lol

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
iceberg;2178311 said:
it's the medias job to create a circus so we can all watch and get tired of it and argue like this online. : )

favre knows how to play the media to max value. he does it.

He can't do it by himself. The media finds one thing many people are interested in mostly controversy. Then they simmer it to a boil. OJ then you can do the rest of the math. Most stuff goes away in a few days. They hit oil with Favre.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
djtavo;2178409 said:
Please dont scare me like that again, i been waiting for this game for a while now! lol
for real! that wasn't funny at all

AtlCB

Reaction score
Big Dakota;2178385 said:

You know Madden got there first. :D

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone has posted this or not, but to me packer mgmt are a bunch of lying behind the back stabbers. WAs reported on NFL Network that Brett was in the luxuury box of his Sunday night at the scrimmage, and a security guard was with him, the security guard told him that mgmt told him he couldnt come into the locker room to say hi to the packer players. Now to me that is dirty. And what brett has said all along, they tell him one thing, and the public something else.
Now i hope seriously, that the qb situation falls flat on their face, and packer fans that own the team run those that are involved in this out of the green bay. God doesnt like lying and stabbing you in the back.

Honestly I could care less you know, but way this whole Farve issue has gone, you just wait, a cowboys game was scheduled tonight, at 7 pm, the hail mary pass from roger staubach to drew pearson in 1975 against the vikings and hbo hardknocks in coverage of the cowboys.

the packers have looks like to be dragged this on and on, so they can get some good draft picks or players.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Wow, I haven't seen this much raw emotion since Wham broke up!

wham0ao.jpg

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
djtavo;2178409 said:

Is this years actually going to be worth buying? I had 07 for 360 and swore off buying Madden for atleast 2 years.