It's not rocket science we're done

Deep_South

Reaction score
Tony's best performance has always been in the fourth quarter. No way he goes through the whole 2nd half with only 50 yards of offense, just dumping the ball off until the bitter end, IMO. Why the coaches/Weeden did this is a mystery.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
I hate to say this, but we looked pretty dumb on offense in the 2nd half. We found what didn't work and stuck with it. Very puzzling.

Kinda limited on what you can do with Weeden as your QB. Your options are run and check downs. Both of which the Falcons shut down in the second half.

Stinger_Splash

Reaction score
Exactly. We are done. Like you OP, I'm just being realistic. We are burned ******* toast without Romo and Dez Bryant especially without key defensive players as well. Just no chance to overcome those odds. We might as well tank the season. By the time they all come back, we will be out of playoff contention.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I want a Top-10 draft pick. It's gonna take a major level of terrible play even beyond what Weeden is capable of but I'll be happy if it's a Top-15 pick too

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
I honestly don't understand all these posts about how we wouldn't have won with Romo and Dez. What? We had a great chance without them. The entire game would've probably turned out different. They wouldn't have been able to get away with loading the box. Our defense wouldn't have got worn out in the second half...and also I believe the defense wouldn't have got so down watching that offense. Game of emotions.

Yeah we lost by 10. People really don't think Dez and Romo are worth 10 more points then Weeden and the wr he had today. Not to mention the D wouldn't have been on the field half as long and the Falcons would have probably had to abandon the run somewhat to keep pace.

We almost beat the with so many guys missing. No way we lose with our guys playing!

KingLerxst

Reaction score
Remember the preseason, there was a lot of noise from people about, "If Romo goes down we are done anyway" in regards to our back-up QB situation. Well, now Romo is done for half the season and many of the same people are pumping sunshine.

In all fairness. Those people meant if Romo went down for the entire season. Or a scenario where he would miss the latter part of the season including playoffs. Many are still hopeful becuase he is still coming back. And could be available for a playoff run if we can just get there.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Tony's best performance has always been in the fourth quarter. No way he goes through the whole 2nd half with only 50 yards of offense, just dumping the ball off until the bitter end, IMO. Why the coaches/Weeden did this is a mystery.

They are so scared of Weeden they call timeout with 48 seconds left and first and goal at the 1.

links18

Reaction score
In all fairness. Those people meant if Romo went down for the entire season. Or a scenario where he would miss the latter part of the season including playoffs. Many are still hopeful becuase he is still coming back. And could be available for a playoff run if we can just get there.

OK, but there were many people on here claiming we could win with Weeden this week.

links18

Reaction score
Well, part of this is Jerry and Stephen willing to take a risk on guys who ended up getting suspended. If Hardy and RoMac were on the field today. Maybe we hold on; maybe not.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Excuse me, but throwing in the towel before the game is even played is for sissies. You never know what may happen in any given game. This team can perform miracles when you least expect it. I'm not conceding any games before they are played.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We had four TDs the first half. What other game have we scores four TDs in this year?

Forget Romo Dez this game, give me Mincy & Gregory.

That's true but Romo would've got us points and stopped their momentum. Julio tears everybody up he's a top 3 wr.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Excuse me, but throwing in the towel before the game is even played is for sissies. You never know what may happen in any given game. This team can perform miracles when you least expect it. I'm not conceding any games before they are played.

They're quitters for sure.