It's official: Miles & Kim are no longer dating

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;3501303 said:
married faithful football players exist in the NFL in 2010?

Miles has some taste, Kim is hot, and definitely hotter than her sisters Kourtney and Khloe.

Bruce Jenner is their stepdad so they can't be all bad.

Naw, Kourtney is hotter. Kim is looking a little Jacko at the moment.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3501308 said:
Naw, Kourtney is hotter. Kim is looking a little Jacko at the moment.

Kourtney is fine but I prefer Kim.

I might have to start following Kourtney on twitter though, see what she has to say for herself.

Ah what the hell, I decided to follow both of them. Kim has 3x the followers Kourtney has.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Kourtney is pretty, but I think Kim is prettier. She is like Princess Jasmine personified.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3501328 said:
Kourtney is pretty, but I think Kim is prettier. She is like Princess Jasmine personified.

good comparison, must be the Armenian in her ;)

Chances are, few on this board would turn down a romp with Kim or Kourtney.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
wow.....from a nowhere college nobody to Dallas Cowboys pro bowler banging her in, basically, less than a year. Miles wins at life.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Kim told me today she had a great workout and it would be a great day. She also told me that she passed out last night exhausted in al lher clothes and still wearing her makeup.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3501197 said:
kk__oPt.jpg

Heres the pic of Miles and Kim w/Tony at Chilis in Oxnard last night.

Fat and calorie wise, Chilis is an absolutely horrible place to be eating. You're a football player for the Dallas Cowboys, thats a no-no Miles! :laugh2:

chuffly

Reaction score
Is it just me, or has Romo been the third wheel at a few of these lunch dates between Miles and Kim? :laugh2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
chuffly;3502018 said:
Is it just me, or has Romo been the third wheel at a few of these lunch dates between Miles and Kim? :laugh2:

May be Kim is using Miles to get close to Romo? :laugh2: May be it's Miles that is the third wheel and he just doesn't realize it yet!

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
nyc;3502023 said:
May be Kim is using Miles to get close to Romo? :laugh2: May be it's Miles that is the third wheel and he just doesn't realize it yet!

Impossible. Kim only likes her some chocolate.

jimmy40

Reaction score
nyc;3502023 said:
he should have figured that out when she made him ride ***** beside another dude in the car.