Its simple: Dak is an average qb

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Yeah Lamar was borderline for me but I had to put him above because his running ability is that great. He may not be as good of a passer right now but at least he has an elite trait/skill compared to Dak, who doesn't really have one. He already won an MVP a few years ago and we don't know if Dak could ever do that.
I would take Jackson in a heartbeat over Dak

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Sadly, it doesnt feel good knowing that more and more of you are finally seeing the light.

Watching other teams with real franchise QBs like Burrow, Herbert, Mahomes, Murray, Rodgers etc. makes me sad as a Cowboys fan

Those are the type of QBs we should see suit up for us every week. Not this 4th round bum that needs to
Be elevated by his supporting cast.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sadly, it doesnt feel good knowing that more and more of you are finally seeing the light.

Watching other teams with real franchise QBs like Burrow, Herbert, Mahomes, Murray, Rodgers etc. makes me sad as a Cowboys fan

Those are the type of QBs we should see suit up for us every week. Not this 4th round bum that needs to

What I can’t stand is people who were fine with his contract he got and they dare complain about the guys around him.

We got several Tad’s on this forum.

Swagger

Reaction score

Chargers took Herbert at #6. We had the #17 pick (Lamb). How much more than the #17 pick plus Prescott would we have had to give up to land Herbert? We needed to make that type of move.

gmb1

Reaction score
Dak is better than average but not good enough to win a Super Bowl.

I thought he was but the last 2 months have changed my mind.
I thought he turned the corner but after the Denver game I've lost some trust in him. Was Eli Manning better than Dak?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Chargers took Herbert at #6. We had the #17 pick (Lamb). How much more than the #17 pick plus Prescott would we have had to give up to land Herbert? We needed to make that type of move.

People think a QB just had to fall in our lap.

You have to go get these guys. They don’t just magically fall to you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its hilarious that you guys say Dak suck but then want teams to trade for him lol....And also hilarious that y'all covet "anyone but Dak" lol.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think the Offensive Coordinator is the bigger problem. Another game with only 12 running plays to the RBs. There is no commitment to the run whatsoever. You look at the stats and they look bad but they had a few good runs called back with a few iffy penalties. Dak is not a $40 million QB no matter how much Jerry wants to pay him. They need to stop calling plays like he is one.

Blake

Reaction score
EXACTLY, there's no helping that Jerruh payed him like he's the second coming of Roger Staubach

Kinda feel bad for Jerruh. This has to be embarrassing for him after giving Dak the vote of confidence.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
The DC in Denver showed the blueprint to beat Dak and every team (that’s not a complete disaster …Giants, Washington, Atlanta) has used it week after week to perfection. It’s very simple …drop 2 safeties deep, crowd the line to take away the run and make him throw short in front of you. His career is pretty much over unless he figures this out. And he’s running out of time.

The continued stupid *** use of washed up Zeke has made it worse. He is done. Forever.

You can't play two safeties deep and crowd the line. With two safeties deep they should have the advantage in the run game and early in the year they did. But run game hasn't been working like it should for a while.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Oh no doubt. I hear you.

But ultimately he’s Kirk Cousins. Shows promise, makes you wonder what the hell and just won’t ever take that next step.
He's the complete opposite of Cousins, but if he had Cousins arm and accuracy he's John Elway.