ITS: Ungrateful fans need to stop taking Dak Prescott for granted

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Can’t argue with any of that . Look who started at QB for SF . A very very winnable game .
You can't draw up a more winnable opportunity. Rookie Mr. Irrelevant in the playoffs vs (MVP, better than Aikman, Romo, Montana, Rogers, Manning , rank 5-12) mighty #4. That was an incredibly wasted shot at a NFC championship.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I’ll bite too. We as a fan base have the right to be disgruntled and frustrated due to the last 27 years. The whole “we won 3 super bowls in the 90’s and that makes us spoiled” narrative has played out. But Dak has not been the QB for 27 years. So saying he’ll be the sole reason we break through to the NFCCG or SB is not fair, it’s also not fair to solely blame Dak if we don’t break through.

The QB position has not held us back for 27 years, the Jones have. We’re a mediocre organization with poorly ran football operations. That’s the problem. As fans I feel blaming Romo, Dak, or any other player is a coping skill to help the denial that we’re not a good football organization. We’re the NFL version of McDonald’s. Very popular, makes a ton of money but does not produce a good product.
Jerry didn't throw 2 picks to San Fran

morat1959

Reaction score
Jerry didn't throw 2 picks to San Fran
I do blame JJ and Co. for 27 years of not getting back to the big dance. I also blame them for not putting enough stock in the QB position during that time. It may be wishful thinking on my part but I think the current team is a legit QB away from making a serious run.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I do blame JJ and Co. for 27 years of not getting back to the big dance. I also blame them for not putting enough stock in the QB position during that time. It may be wishful thinking on my part but I think the current team is a legit QB away from making a serious run.
And I do blame Jerry for not upgrading the WR position when he got rid of Cooper. Of course the way Dak played in that game it might not have mattered.