Jackson MVP, Dak 2nd

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sure he could, but I don't think that team is in the playoffs without CMC so I'd say he's more of an mvp candidate.
Can’t you say the same thing about Trent Williams? Or Purdy? They went 0-3 when Trent and Deebo were out. Cmac was there during that stretch.

RoboQB

Reaction score
If you honestly think they called off the dogs on defense at the end of the first half, and the start of the second half, but kept going on offense just cause I guess they were bored, then you are exposing how naked your bias is. Again nothing else matters when your defense gives up TD-Punt-TD-TD-TD-TD-TD (then the 3rd stringers come in). You are not winning any game where your defense does that. Dak got it within 2 scores again and all the defense was one stop and instead they failed.
It was 41-16 when GB began pulling starters.
That is when Dak began racking up stats.
It was over at 34-10. It was over at 27-0.
It was over before Dak's first play.
Dude looked like he was spooked after going
down 7-0. Watch it back and it becomes obvious.

"exposing how naked your bias is"... what the heck does
this mean? Cry louder.
A QB with $140M contract plays like crap AGAIN in a
playoff game and now anyone who comments about
it is "biased". You sound like you're biased.

The leader couldn't play like one. The rest of the team
noticed and quit. Bottom line.

Last edited:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Jackson MVP only to be a bigger choke artist in the playoffs than Dak. Enjoy your trophy Lamar.

Nav22

Reaction score
The game was 48-16 with 6 minutes left.

Dak only “got in rhythm” when the 3rd string prevent defense started.

The defense never gave up another point after Dak “got in rhythm”.

There was never going to be a comeback.
It was 27-10 early in the 3rd, then the D immediately gave up a TD to make it 34-10.

We responded with a TD to make it 34-16, then the D immediately gave up another TD to make it 41-16.

I'd say that's when any slight hope for a comeback died.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Dak had a fantastic regular season.

Dak also froze up and choked in the 1st half vs Green Bay when the playoff lights got bright.

Both can be true, and both are true.

In a slight defense of Dak vs Green Bay, once he FINALLY got into a rhythm and we started scoring, the defense kept wilting and didn't give us any type of shot to come back.

San Francisco was down 17 points at half in the NFCCG, but their defense flipped the switch in the 2nd half.

We were down 20 at half and our D never flipped the switch.

It is what it is. Do better next time, everyone. Please?
The whole team was tired, never had any chance...

blueblood70

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what I or anyone else wants, Jerry is going to,roll with him. At this point, I am ready for them to draft someone to try and develop. In my opinion, they should have done that three years ago so they did have options instead of being stuck over a barrel now with his contract.

I am a fan of the team, therefore I am a Dak fan, so long as he is the starting QB. My post was directed more at being critical of Jerry for being in this position than it was of Dak.
fair enough:thumbup:

I realize it doesn't move the needle with a lot of fans but at least they did kind of reach out for Trey Lance we don't know how that'll work it took gino's with a while before he turned it around some other players looked like drew lock it's taking some time but he might be coming around maybe Trey Lance with some tutelage could be that guy and I believe they should probably move on from Cooper rush however that might be and elevate Trey Lance and just roll with it as a 2.. That way at least he can come in games that are blowouts or clean up duty or whatever and get some time that he's not getting now make the dude play every single preseason game the whole game.... And yes who knows maybe they somewhere around the 5th 6th round they see another guy maybe even before that I wouldn't be on off base if someone like Bo Nix fell to the third or fourth round and you pick him up... Stranger things have happened there have been quarterbacks taken in the third round sixth round last guy taking in the seventh round and a couple undrafted free agents that have made hay in this league including Tony Romo so you never know when we can hit on one by accident we all know the 49ers did not choose Brock Purdy because of his talent that was an accident they missed out overpaying for Trey Lance and then tripped over Brock Purdy... That was dumb luck and it can happen so there's that..

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
This offseason has already gone on too long and we aren't even to the Super Bowl. We still have all of FA to not look forward to.