Twitter: Jaguars release WR Allen Hurns

Rayman70

Reaction score
Of course he wants the money lol...But saying that, we should take a look at least. My fear is we over spend on him then we neglect other needs in the draft at WR. Hurns is a possession guy...a proven route runner..but he lacks top end speed. So YES I would love to sign him. Hes just 26. Seems like he should be 30 lol...I guess because he's been playing from day one in Jacksonville. Hes been quietly a good player for a while now. If we gotta overpay,I rather it be him than Watkins.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Yeah, he's iffy.
The light seemed to come on at times last year,but so far just a tease. That's why I said "to be determined"
you know if you flick a burnt out bulb the light flickers on sometime but doesn't mean it will be good bulb again later. :grin:

DFWJC

Reaction score
you know if you flick a burnt out bulb the light flickers on sometime but doesn't mean it will be good bulb again later. :grin:
To be determined

That guy was a side note in my post anyway. Probably shouldnt just left him out as the greater point was made
:thumbup:

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I only like him because he played at the U. We rarely sign UM players though so it won't happen.