Twitter: Jalen Hurts could be out against Cowboys

Legendz82

Reaction score
dude, I actually stated up above it was to his non-throwing shoulder… because that’s what they were saying on Philly radio… But since Then it’s been reported that it actually is his throwing shoulder. That plus the fact that it looks like a throwing shoulder injury leads me to believe that yes it is his throwing Shoulder. Lol. Chill the duck out.

Yeah I thought he was way over aggressive for no reason. When I read the comment I already knew he was wrong. Hopefully he learns from his mistake that early reports can be wrong and you were not attacking him.

cristglo

Reaction score
It wouldnt be very smart for Jalen to play one hit that could end his season. They would be smart to sit him they have already locked up the Playoffs and with Dallas losing pretty much the division.

Dakota

Reaction score
Just a reminder Gardner Minshew and the rest of Philly’s backups put up 26 points on our starting defense last season. That was probably a better defense than he’ll be facing on Christmas Eve.
It wasn't their backups. It wad their practice squad. They were accustomed to playing together so that helped them.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
It wouldnt be very smart for Jalen to play one hit that could end his season. They would be smart to sit him they have already locked up the Playoffs and with Dallas losing pretty much the division.

If they win one of the next two you won’t see Hurts until the playoffs. If they lose the next two then they’ll need to beat the Giants in the last game to wrap up the 1 and Hurts will play.

ghst187

Reaction score
Running Hurtz like they are is a time bomb. Maybe they sneak a SB win out of it for a season but he’s going to get pummeled and seriously injured, only a matter of time. You can’t run a QB like that for long.

CWR

Reaction score
Booooooo

I thought he was gonna make Parsons pay for all the "trash" he talked.

Carson

Reaction score
Dr. Chao on Hurts injury… Relatively minor low grade ac sprain. if the playoffs were this weekend he would be playing, perhaps with an injection. Risk of making it worse is relatively low. Given that the game doesn’t mean a whole lot, he doubts that Hurts will play on Saturday.

Expect him back for the Saints game.
This is it.

He would play if needed. Just wait until the second round of the playoff if Philly knocks us out … it’ll be “the plan all along”

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
eagles arrogance catching up to them.
can't run your QB like he's a full-back and expect no consequences.
For whatever reason they kept running him last week in the windy 20° weather and frozen tundra. I kept thinking these quarterbacks are going to get hurt. Eagles are lucky he's just sore, and didn't do any damage. Justin Fields went down as well, but I understand him running he is a horrible passer at this stage of his development.