Twitter: Jalen Hurts could be out against Cowboys

Dakota

Reaction score
I am reading reliable sources on the Twatter that Hurts could be out 2 weeks to a month. Eagles are saying that he is questionable for Saturday but I think they are trying to gaslight Dallas. I don't think he plays.
NFL Now just had Siriani on. Says Hurts may play. Probably being intentionally misleading. Best bet, just prepare for minshew.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
parsons plays hurt or not.
unlike the eagles fraud.

Would you play your MVP QB in an essentially meaningless game? Especially against a team that's 2nd in the NFL in sacks.
We'd do the same thing if we were in their position

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This game means nothing to the Eagles but if the Cowboys lose to a backup and even if we win then we only beat a backup in a game the Eagles don't care about anyway. That's what happens when you look ahead. Beat them in the playoffs. that's all that matters.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I have to "cling" to the fact that the Cowboys have just been the superior franchise.

Have we been? 25 years ago we could say that but since the turn of the century it looks like they are headed to their 8th final 4 and 3rd SB. They've literally been to as many SBs as we have playoff wins. 8 final 4's in 22 years and we have the superior franchise? I guess

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Philadelphia Eagles coach Nick Sirianni confirmed Tuesday that quarterback Jalen Hurts has a sprained right shoulder, but he isn't ruling him out for Saturday's game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Sirianni called Hurts one of the "toughest" players he knows and someone who "heals fast," so he isn't going to put a timetable on the injury to his throwing shoulder.

"I do not put it past Jalen Hurts, I don't put anything past Jalen Hurts as far as his physical and mental toughness,'' coach Nick Sirianni said Tuesday. "There's a chance he can play this week.''

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35292684/eagles-coach-not-ruling-jalen-hurts-shoulder-vs-cowboys

Dakota

Reaction score
Philadelphia Eagles coach Nick Sirianni confirmed Tuesday that quarterback Jalen Hurts has a sprained right shoulder, but he isn't ruling him out for Saturday's game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Sirianni called Hurts one of the "toughest" players he knows and someone who "heals fast," so he isn't going to put a timetable on the injury to his throwing shoulder.

"I do not put it past Jalen Hurts, I don't put anything past Jalen Hurts as far as his physical and mental toughness,'' coach Nick Sirianni said Tuesday. "There's a chance he can play this week.''

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35292684/eagles-coach-not-ruling-jalen-hurts-shoulder-vs-cowboys
Feeling it is just a ploy so we waste time preparing for both hurts and minshew, when he knows there is no way he is going to let hurts play.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He is probably worried about the those rowdy cowboy fans tossing car batteries during them game…

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I

Are usually just tune out your nonsense.

Dude you obviously don’t read all of my post because they’re not all about Philly… Whatever…thanks for being you… If it wasn’t for double digit IQ guys like you, guys like me wouldn’t appear so intelligent, so…

you can have last word on this lol. It’s impossible to have the last word when dealing with blowhards like you. Merry Christmas.
I don’t read all your posts. Just the 90% that are in defense of your precious Eagles. Imagine being a simp for the worst fan base in all sports and being this bad at it that multiple people have called you out for playing pretend. Most got past it with cops and robbers while you’re still rocking that tea set with Mr Bear. I’m sorry that you’re incapable of successfully concealing your bias. Maybe consider leaving this to the more subtle trolls? Or just come out and admit you joined this sub to crow about the undefeated season that never was

Carson

Reaction score
I am reading reliable sources on the Twatter that Hurts could be out 2 weeks to a month. Eagles are saying that he is questionable for Saturday but I think they are trying to gaslight Dallas. I don't think he plays.
2 weeks = if they win, he will rest until the playoffs.

2 weeks = if they lost to Dallas and new Orleans he will play so they can lock up the 1 seed and the bye

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
2 weeks = if they win, he will rest until the playoffs.

2 weeks = if they lost to Dallas and new Orleans he will play so they can lock up the 1 seed and the bye
You should know enough to know that’s not how it works. Especially with how often you’ve already got out in front of your skis this season

Carson

Reaction score
You should know enough to know that’s not how it works. Especially with how often you’ve already got out in front of your skis this season
You think he is fully healthy and they are sitting him with being one win away from home field and a bye?

You honestly think they will not play in a week 18 if it means a bye week or being a 2-3 seed?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You think he is fully healthy and they are sitting him with being one win away from home field and a bye?

You honestly think they will not play in a week 18 if it means a bye week or being a 2-3 seed?
You think they can just pencil in wins and losses after missing games? Like I said, your own attempts at such should prove the folly of that notion

Dakota

Reaction score
Heard the Eagles Zone was all about these conspiracies. Maybe head there instead of polluting this place with your alt
I don't know if it is a conspiracy, but they need 1 win with only 3 games left. As of today, every game is very important for them. If they win the remaining games are meaningless.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I don't know if it is a conspiracy, but they need 1 win with only 3 games left. As of today, every game is very important for them. If they win the remaining games are meaningless.
Right which is how you can tell they’re not faking despite our sad Eagles trolls conspiracy theories. Typical of the weak minded though

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Makes no difference. Either they beat a backup QB or couldn't beat a backup QB. The GB and JVILLE games rendered this game fairly meaningless.
This game means everything.

Carson

Reaction score
You think they can just pencil in wins and losses after missing games? Like I said, your own attempts at such should prove the folly of that notion
They can’t pencil in wins. But with Hurts they are 13-1. They are a few fluke fumbles from 14-0. So if they must win, he’s going to go week 18

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I don’t read all your posts. Just the 90% that are in defense of your precious Eagles. Imagine being a simp for the worst fan base in all sports and being this bad at it that multiple people have called you out for playing pretend. Most got past it with cops and robbers while you’re still rocking that tea set with Mr Bear. I’m sorry that you’re incapable of successfully concealing your bias. Maybe consider leaving this to the more subtle trolls? Or just come out and admit you joined this sub to crow about the undefeated season that never was
Lol. ACF, the only troll is you. You are what ignore was made for.