Twitter: Jalen Hurts could be out against Cowboys

cowboyec

Reaction score
For whatever reason they kept running him last week in the windy 20° weather and frozen tundra. I kept thinking these quarterbacks are going to get hurt. Eagles are lucky he's just sore, and didn't do any damage. Justin Fields went down as well, but I understand him running he is a horrible passer at this stage of his development.
they won't say if he's really hurt.
he's probably more than sore.
these teams are gonna run their QBs into the dirt.

quickccc

Reaction score
Hurts out is not a given that it's an automatic win.
We had all kind of problems with Houston quarterbacks in a very narrow win.

And imo, we've had two back to back let down games in both Houston and Jax.

toto1939

Reaction score
Parsons has been playing recently? I hadn’t noticed lol.
I saw him limping around in a game 3 weeks ago...and he hasn't been the same since. Don't think the Cowboys have said anything, but he's got something physically wrong with him

Dakota

Reaction score
Unfortunately neither do Cowboy Fans that live in the Philly viewing area.
Sign up for NFL + Premium. Allows you to watch replays. Rather have us and philly at different times and I don't like knowing the outcome while watching, but it's only $9.95/mth. I think it is worth it. Plus if you have a Samsung phone and TV, you can bring games up on your phone and watch them on the TV. Pretty sweet.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I saw him limping around in a game 3 weeks ago...and he hasn't been the same since. Don't think the Cowboys have said anything, but he's got something physically wrong with him
He had 12 pressures Sunday. Dakota and 66 are Philly fans who joined on the same day to celebrate the Eagles undefeated season. They’re playing pretend here because they’re extremely insecure losers

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
He had 12 pressures Sunday. Dakota and 66 are Philly fans who joined on the same day to celebrate the Eagles undefeated season. They’re playing pretend here because they’re extremely insecure losers
lol. No idea on Dakota. ACF believes in only one kind of fan - braindead follower.

GMO415

Reaction score
eagles arrogance catching up to them.
can't run your QB like he's a full-back and expect no consequences.
They know #11 would finish the shoulder this Sat and permanently send him home for the season.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
lol. No idea on Dakota. ACF believes in only one kind of fan - braindead follower.
We’ve been over this. You’re super obvious because you don’t really have a grasp of basic reality. Note to self, maybe don’t exclusively troll for Philly by taking about Philly. Makes it really easy to pick you and all the other October boys out. Especially when y’all join the same day. Amateurs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
His sorry *** ain't hurt throw him out there...or better yet sit him for the rest of the season so he can get back "healthy".

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It wasn't their backups. It wad their practice squad. They were accustomed to playing together so that helped them.

You can’t field a team with only practice squad players. :rolleyes: Those were all backups. Go review the list of players that played for them in that game.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I
We’ve been over this. You’re super obvious because you don’t really have a grasp of basic reality. Note to self, maybe don’t exclusively troll for Philly by taking about Philly. Makes it really easy to pick you and all the other October boys out. Especially when y’all join the same day. Amateurs
Are usually just tune out your nonsense.

Dude you obviously don’t read all of my post because they’re not all about Philly… Whatever…thanks for being you… If it wasn’t for double digit IQ guys like you, guys like me wouldn’t appear so intelligent, so…

you can have last word on this lol. It’s impossible to have the last word when dealing with blowhards like you. Merry Christmas.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
His sorry *** ain't hurt throw him out there...or better yet sit him for the rest of the season so he can get back "healthy".

Care to advise where you got your medical degree and when you were hired by the Eagles to personally exam Hurts and validate his injury or not? Just curious.