Jane Slater on day 1 for the Cowboys

reddyuta

Reaction score
GMAwhFrXoAA8B2O

reddyuta

Reaction score
Mims is a guy i am not sure about but still am intrigued by his measurables.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
The eagles in front of us could be a problem this weekend.

Aven8

Reaction score
she was right about La Porta,wish we had taken him.
It’s not hard to pick the best player at each position. Unfortunately they all went and we went with the 4 best in Schoon. We probably do the same tonight out of need….

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Jane is generally wrong. I hope someone takes Brooks off our hands. The dude was a one year wonder and is injured
Disagree, Jane is a legitimate Cowboy source, should take anything she says as real info from the team.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Disagree, Jane is a legitimate Cowboy source, should take anything she says as real info from the team.
She admitted herself she has bneen wrong about their draft moves however.
In short, they lie to her.
But what can she do but report it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Ehhh, she gets some things wrong.

If they move down and then take Brooks early in the 2nd round because they fear Philly will take Brooks at 50 or 53 that's bizarre. Philly just paid a crap ton to Barkley. They plan on splitting carries after giving him all that money?

I have no doubts she has sources in the FO but I think they float her turds at times. To me, the notion Philly could nab Brooks before Dallas's pick in the 2nd round is nothing but a turdburger being floated so that the front office can justify taking Brooks early in the 2nd round if they do trade down.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
She admitted herself she has bneen wrong about their draft moves however.
In short, they lie to her.
But what can she do but report it.
We know before lying season began that they love Brooks, the entire league knows it by now. If they drafted Brooks in rd 1, might as well turn to the NBA/NHL playoffs.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
FWIW, I don't think a trade up (more than a pick or 2) is even a consideration unless a QB is the target.
They aren't going to rebuild next year without draft capital. --surely, right??

They have been far too open about Brooks and well Jane is a massive UT homer which to me says they do not want the guy at all but instead prefer to wait on a RB.

I do think they like an OT but I have also heard 5 teams are trying to move up for OTs. OT and QBs will fill round 1.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Ehhh, she gets some things wrong.

If they move down and then take Brooks early in the 2nd round because they fear Philly will take Brooks at 50 or 53 that's bizarre. Philly just paid a crap ton to Barkley. They plan on splitting carries after giving him all that money?
I don't get their thinking, they just saw two players coming off that injury that looked a shell of their former selves in Gallup, Steele, now they want to draft another after after the injury?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
We know before lying season began that they love Brooks, the entire league knows it by now. If they drafted Brooks in rd 1, might as well turn to the NBA/NHL playoffs.
We shall see soon enough.
Dallas does leak their picks to fans when it is a bad one, lol.
See VanderEsch.
they want to prepare us and reduce backlash.

funkytown817

Reaction score
I'm starting to see so much chatter around Brooks and the Cowboys. At first it was round 2, now we're seeing round 1 talk

I have a bad feeling he is our first pick. Hopefully not at 24, but its becoming likely. I think we see a run on OLineman and we get smoked. So they panic and take Brooks.