Jane Slater on day 1 for the Cowboys

cej757

Reaction score
I'll always give Jane her due when it comes to rumors. She nailed that Trysten Hill pick a few years ago.

Carson

Reaction score
I'll always give Jane her due when it comes to rumors. She nailed that Trysten Hill pick a few years ago.
Sadly, we are predictable.

The dallas media has nailed Carpenter, Vander Esch, Trysten Hill, Taco, Tyler Smith etc days before the draft

NDGAEDE

Reaction score

New to me. Not a huge fan but would rather still rather draft him in 1 than a RB who can't play

Rayman70

Reaction score

New to me. Not a huge fan but would rather still rather draft him in 1 than a RB who can't play

I been telling you guys alot, they love Darius Robinson. The guy is an elite underrated player. Some teams have him higher than Verse on their draft boards. We have a need there at edge.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Oh great the options at 24 are Robinson,Brooks and Guyton. This is going to be a nightmare.
Robinson would be the best scenario out of the 3 guys. Guyton looks like a bust to me. Hes sloppy as hell. If we just had to draft a back in rd 1, it better be Benson. Brooks might not even play til week 6. Robinson can come in here and start day 1 and make us better

Cowboyny

Reaction score
if that's the case for real, strap yourself in for some Guyton @ tackle in 2024. Think the other guys will be off the board.
I think if those 2 guys are gone, they will try to move back and hope it's not for Brooks.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Robinson would be the best scenario out of the 3 guys. Guyton looks like a bust to me. Hes sloppy as hell. If we just had to draft a back in rd 1, it better be Benson. Brooks might not even play til week 6. Robinson can come in here and start day 1 and make us better
I honestly don’t understand the love for Robinson…he’s literally a below average athlete for an NFL Edge so we’re talking about a tweener or a move to 3T.

Waaaaaaay too early at 24 IMO.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I honestly don’t understand the love for Robinson…he’s literally a below average athlete for an NFL Edge so we’re talking about a tweener or a move to 3T.

Waaaaaaay too early at 24 IMO.
We love our position flex

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I been telling you guys alot, they love Darius Robinson. The guy is an elite underrated player. Some teams have him higher than Verse on their draft boards. We have a need there at edge.
Some believe he is similar to DLaw. If that is the case, I would be on board. Watched him a while ago, looked more like a run defender then a pass rusher to me.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Hard to find a source that has Fautanu getting past the Seahawks.
Pauline said this week that the Jets were passing on him due to a knee concern. Don't know anything more then that, but who knows if that is real or not in lying season.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Some believe he is similar to DLaw. If that is the case, I would be on board. Watched him a while ago, looked more like a run defender then a pass rusher to me.
I admit I haven't watched much of him, but he doesn't look like Dlaw to me

Aven8

Reaction score
Brooks was putting up numbers better than Bijan Robinson and it was a basic ACL tear that will be fully healed around the time of training camp .
He played in 10 games for 1,100 yards. A myriad of backs could have done that with that team. The two years before he barely ran for 200 a season. He could be a stud in the NFL….I don’t have a crystal ball. But having said that his production is limited and no way will he be ready for TC. If we can snag him in the third or later I feel much better about it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
he might be better. Has great power as well to play the run and hold contain at edge,something we sorely need. I can argue thats just a big a need as oline. Zimmer will love this guy. A top 15 rated player too. I like him better than Turner.He can take over games like Von Miller in the day. If this pick happens,its a game changer for the season. At least its a nice start.