Jane Slater: Vrabel, Harbaugh, and Belichick were interested in Cowboys job

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think I have a better shot watching TCU win a national title (even in the new portal era) than the cowboys even making it the NFC championship game anymore.
i am Texans fan this season...rookie CJ Stroud plays far more wise than Dak who has had 8 years....watching QB film of him as they beat Cleveland and how

prepared Texans were both offense and defense is minimum we should have been....but we chose to c r a p the bed and look like fools....then Jerry who

had some of the best coaches there will ever be again wanting to play for us and the fool does not even put out feeler is reckless, selfish, and shows he

has no real desire to improve or win....he is fine guzzling his Johnnie Walker blue label and talking side of neck....for it has worked almost 30 years of losing

dont buy it anymore fans....the kool-aid they sell not even second rate

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Vrabel is exactly what this organization needs. So of course the Jones clowns were not interested. Like a kid frowning at eating vegetables.
mr John--- yes Vrabel. Belichek, Harbaugh...any of those 3 far superior upgrade and they all wanted to play for cowboys according to cowboy journalist "insider" Slater who Jake got great video on....and Jerry no feelers just "whiffs"...and says no we like our loser coaches who cannot get team prepared to play a 7th seed
no way....should be all time fan Revolt....all cowboys gear throw on his front lawn with notes...."Loser.reckelss .selfish...half drunk"...etc

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah, I tend to believe her and her sources. Her friend of a friend isn't our friend of a friend. I'm sure she has a ton of connections. Anyway, this all tracks with who Jerry is and how he operates. He doesn't want to share power, he doesn't want coaches picking their staff, he doesn't want someone that has a spine. So I have no doubt that Jerry didn't even inquire about any of them.

Really too bad they don't make a juice cleanse or something to get this team out of your system.
Nate---that bad taste just wont leave

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Then maybe he shouldn’t be in charge because he is doing what’s best for him, not the team. Or organization.
correct...Jerry's half drunk formula cannot lead to winning...so he stays half drunk goes on his super yacht and pretends....just around the corner....we do not have

the spinal fluid or backbone when Lights get bright....year after year we fold....so bringing same ingredients thinking the final pie will be any different is pure

madness...Go Texans...CJ Stroud

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
idiots. you’re not gonna see a pool of coaches like this sometime soon.

i’m sure the next cowboys HC will be Zimmer. fits the profile Jerry likes. another puppet known by the organization

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm squarely in that 2nd boat. Time does not heal ALL...it heals some things and makes others WORSE. The problems we have will get WORSE with MM, not better.
MM is a people pleaser....even admits that he lied and never studied things the one season out of football.....you have to help team be resilient

not prepare to play powder puff games

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Top coaching prospects want Cowboys to bid up their services. News at 11…..

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
idiots. you’re not gonna see a pool of coaches like this sometime soon.

i’m sure the next cowboys HC will be Zimmer. fits the profile Jerry likes. another puppet known by the organization
Truth---did you not see the news....Jerry brought back FAT MIKE to do it all over again....cause FAT MIKE got us 3 straight 12-5 regular season and 3 straight

c r a p the bed playoff seasons....yes that is the leadership to get us over the top...Jerry has mixture of dementia and being half drunk all the time...as he rakes

in the billions for his family....come one...no one will stand up to Jerry and he ensures not to bring in coaches with backbone and spine

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Top coaching prospects want Cowboys to bid up their services. News at 11…..
dmq----its all too late....Jerry made his pick...going with FAT MIKE....lets do this again ....far better coaches at his disposal and Jerry c r a p s bed on getting

them just how our team c r a p s bed in playoffs.....side note....our DC...Dan Quinn part of two of the worst superbowl meltdown and playoff losses of all time

why wont he get in front of the mic....and get some good reporters asking all the right and hard questions?.....Jerry is all powder puff....next season much

more difficult...no money...clowns in the car....harder schedule.....cowboys just make you physically ill....you try to suffer with them....not worth it

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Truth---did you not see the news....Jerry brought back FAT MIKE to do it all over again....cause FAT MIKE got us 3 straight 12-5 regular season and 3 straight

c r a p the bed playoff seasons....yes that is the leadership to get us over the top...Jerry has mixture of dementia and being half drunk all the time...as he rakes

in the billions for his family....come one...no one will stand up to Jerry and he ensures not to bring in coaches with backbone and spine
agreed Gorico. Yes MM is back but i’m already thinking after MM gets the boot next season. Zimmer will be a strong candidate. this FO has become so predictable it’s sad.

let’s run it back boyz! our players love McCarthy how could they not? uncle jerry chopped off his jewels and is a yes man.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
that's how she got her job. if she is fat and ugly with the same mind do you think she would be where she is?
mr crash----its her super power to get everyone she talks too to spill the beans....she might show a little leg?....or just smile?....men melt ...like zombies

she is like truth syrum...that is how she gets all the inside info