Jane Slater: Vrabel, Harbaugh, and Belichick were interested in Cowboys job

Carson

Reaction score
its like free agency. of course they have interest in what wouldve been an open job

J_Allen

Reaction score
This team can burn to the ground and I hope it does. I'm done with this ****. They have embarrassed me and wasted my time for the last season. I hope they fall flat on their faces.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
And yet we stay the course with a guy who has promised toughness and discipline that we have yet to see. Postseason is the time of the year we get bullied and our lunch money gets taken. Every :mad: year. Hope, excitement, then the team no shows under McCarthy's leadership.:facepalm:
Like the new avatar

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Listening to McCarthy post presser, it sounded to me like there are is lots of talk and consideration about the players feelings. They like McCarthy because he is a players coach. It's sounded like a touchy, feely locker room. He talked about the players love for each other.... I don't dislike McCarthy but right or wrong I can't imagine Parcels, Bilicheck or Johnson having this discussion. What he described sounded like camp cupcake as Jane put it.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I would have liked Harbaugh, but it is what it is. No use crying over spilled milk....Go Cowboys!
I don't like Harbaugh...player violations and confrontations follow him around. There should still be respect in the sport. Nope, don't like his ethics...win or lose.

Redline360

Reaction score
If true they probably asked for control and Jerry curled up into a ball and went with the safe country club yes man

75boyz

Reaction score
I mean,
When you hear reports like this and then see the path we chose with good ol' buy into us McCarthy, its just beyond words.

Seriously.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Jesus, a chance to get a real coach who creates a winning CULTURE with discipline and drive….something we showed zero of in our playoff losses.

John813

Reaction score
crying-sad.gif

Lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't like Harbaugh...player violations and confrontations follow him around. There should still be respect in the sport. Nope, don't like his ethics...win or lose.
I respect that...,screw Harbaugh! Go MM!