Twitter: Jason Garrett a finalist for Stanford job

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What if Kellen Moore leaves to be his offensive coordinator?

Stop it ....... I can only get so
dr-algernop-krieger.jpg

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I think college is a good fit for Garrett. He can bring in the type of players that fit his scheme. Everyone thinks he is garbage but being out from under Jerry might disprove that. We'll see.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Some of you are just arses. JG is a perfect hire for Stanford. hes a Princeton grad, which means he is nearly as foolish as some in here. He clearly knows football, regardless of how much you hate him.

Perfect hire.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stanford is usually extremely patient with their Head coaches in the football program. They haven't been relevant in a long time. Garrett MIGHT actually at least help in that department and help recruiting better players.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I mean with Ben Gardner calling the Defense and Brandon Weeden signaling in the Firepower under Garrett's wing, Stanford will prob win 4 of the next 5 Natty's.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see Garrett one day passing by Jimmy's boat that he calls "Three Rings" in the Florida Keys with his own named "Four Rings".

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Stanford is usually extremely patient with their Head coaches in the football program. They haven't been relevant in a long time. Garrett MIGHT actually at least help in that department and help recruiting better players.

Define "a long time." They did go 9-4 in 2018 and 5-2 in the aborted Covid season. They've been down the last couple of years but overall under Shaw they were pretty good and they were borderline national contenders under Harbaugh before him. As for their future Emmitt's son was looking like a stud before he got hurt this year. Whoever they hire will be getting a pretty good running game at the very least.

Proof

Reaction score
I think college is a good fit for Garrett. He can bring in the type of players that fit his scheme. Everyone thinks he is garbage but being out from under Jerry might disprove that. We'll see.

he was out from under jerry with the giants and was even garbag-er

Londonboy

Reaction score
I always thought that uncle Jerry would pull some strings and tickle some cauliflowers and get him the job at Arkansas.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Poor Garrett. He get's so much grief from the fans. I have nothing against him personally.....I just didn't like him as our coach. Who knows....he probably will do better in college than the NFL. Seems better suited for him. Then again, what the heck do I know. o_O