Adult Language Jason Garrett is soft and only a clapper?

Dre11

Reaction score
That you guys are naive enough to think fans care if Garrett yells or screams AND that you guys are naive enough to think this was not out put by the cowboys to make us believe Garrett is tough on the team

Bellichick does not yell or scream
Why does that not upset Pats fans?

Here is the reality
No one cares if he yells
Fans care that he get the team motivated
To play big in big games
To not get full of their own hype even though they've nothing in over 2 decades
Play winning football in the most critical games like the playoffs

Garrett has been able to do none of those things
NONE

That is why fans bring up this stuff and make fun of him because they know they have no other recourse because this red headed teflon clown is immune to being held accountable for the things other HCs are held accountable for because we have a moron for an owner

So your usual Garrett apologist rubbish is just that
Rubbish
So stop crying about him clapping as if it means something that he claps.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
So stop crying about him clapping as if it means something that he claps.

He would be known more than just a clapper if he was a winning when it matters (yes i know every win should count) coach. Regardless if he claps in the front or business in the back. .333 7 years postseason. All that serioisness or motivational talking like he knows what he is doing with the team hasnt produced much of anything.

Dre11

Reaction score
He would be known more than just a clapper if he was a winning when it matters (yes i know every win should count) coach. Regardless if he claps in the front or business in the back. .333 7 years postseason.

Who gives a"" that he claps, that's the dumbest "" I ever heard

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Who gives a"" that he claps, that's the dumbest "" I ever heard

Well who cares who cares he claps right? Maybe if you didn't care enough you wouldn't have responded in this thread but you showed you care enough to say you don't care.

What we really should care about is him being a good enough coach to lead this team to championships but his resume is lacking in that department and yet he is still around and he has scapegoats every year. Dude is never really held accountable. What's it going to be this season? What excuse? Dak again?

MikeT22

Reaction score

Dre11

Reaction score
Well who cares who cares he claps right? Maybe if you didn't care enough you wouldn't have responded in this thread but you showed you care enough to say you don't care.

What we really should care about is him being a good enough coach to lead this team to championships but his resume is lacking in that department and yet he is still around and he has scapegoats every year. Dude is never really held accountable. What's it going to be this season? What excuse? Dak again?

I responded to dumbness...lop

cml750

Reaction score
I guess you never read up on Coach Landry's first years throughout the '60s?
That has to be the stupidest comparison you can possibly make. Landry had an expansion team and had the team fighting with the Lombardi Packers in year seven. Garrett took over a playoff team with a franchise QB and ended up making stupid mistakes that cost the team playoff spots and lost win or go home games to division rivals in each of his first three seasons. Please remind me what Garrets playoff record is again? To even mention Garrett with Landry is the ultimate insult to the great Tom Landry.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
An Adult Language Tag???
What is this new development?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Garrett doesn't seem to back down. The problem has been execution . In situational times. The problem has been finding the right mix of players. We need a leader on the field other than Sean Lee. He can't be the lone wolf out there. Otherwise,it holds the entire team hostage. Go draft Evans,and play him day 1.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Man, I jumped in here thinking we could type cuss words without the asterisks showing up. Disappointed.