Twitter: Jason Garrett on The Fan - 11/11/19

droopdog7

Reaction score
The middle Tweet - was that a subtle tossing of Dak under the bus? Damn, that dude sucks. Man up and accept some responsibility.
Do people realize that the third down play was a zone read? Dak could have kept it and run himself?

droopdog7

Reaction score
Blamed Moore, Blamed Dak. Blamed Austin.

Never owns anything
Do people want the truth or what? Garrett gets blamed for calling plays when he doesn't do that?

Is Garret wrong or are fans irrational idiots?

romonumberone

Reaction score
The QB has options to audible. I believe they are also given 2 plays depending on the look the Defense gives them. The team did not execute. Williams missed a block and Frederick got beat. Blame the players. It is silly to blame the coaches. The players are the ones out there screwing up.

There is a cultural problem.... that I blame the coaches for. Tavon laughing on the sidelines and all smiles after the fair catch punt. I would cut his butt ASAP.

Reactions: CWR

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's not like Garrett couldn't have stepped to the plate and stated that his return players are encouraged to when presented with open field for 20 yards...to take them. Who does he think he is pulling over their eyes?

408Cowboy

Reaction score

Is it me or did he miss the perfect opportunity to remind everyone Jerry made it very clear he wasn't to interfere in the offense?

If you're going to throw people under the bus you might as well go all out and lump JJ in there too.

CWR

Reaction score
Do people want the truth or what? Garrett gets blamed for calling plays when he doesn't do that?

Is Garret wrong or are fans irrational idiots?

I think it would be less disturbing to hear it from Moore, Austin and Dak. We have obvious trust issues with Garrett dating back to his interim season.

People aren't wrong, Garrett rarely accepts blame.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The QB has options to audible. I believe they are also given 2 plays depending on the look the Defense gives them. The team did not execute. Williams missed a block and Frederick got beat. Blame the players. It is silly to blame the coaches. The players are the ones out there screwing up.

There is a cultural problem.... that I blame the coaches for. Tavon laughing on the sidelines and all smiles after the fair catch punt. I would cut his butt ASAP.

Poor Garrett. Sabotaged by 9 years of poor execution. :(

CWR

Reaction score

Wow, Im glad I didn't see that. Lol.

We are way too comfortable losing.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blamed Moore, Blamed Dak. Blamed Austin.

Never owns anything
It starts at the top of this organization. When the owner/president and GM has zero accountability for his decades long failure to build a playoff winner, there’s no real accountability anywhere. These guys at the top throw people under the bus for their own failures quite often.