Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can you be more forthcoming in explaining how two receivers not doing their jobs validates their quarterback's self-centered personality?
Jason Hatcher also seems to think so and I agree with him. I remember Tony Romo's first play to his last. And everybody in between. From Terry Glenn to wide receiver Roy Williams to Terrell Owens

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Hatcher also seems to think so and I agree with him. I remember Tony Romo's first play to his last. And everybody in between. From Terry Glenn to wide receiver Roy Williams to Terrell Owens
You are not the only individual who has gained self-validation from Hatcher and others commenting on the subject.

You remember every Romo play? Are you referring to that single particular game or every game that season?

DFWJC

Reaction score
It's more than just a couple of wide receivers. It's not an easy thing to explain when someone sits by themselves in the locker room. How they focused are they shy or they just too self-centered

Murray is a borderline godfather to his kids.
Barry Church and, of course, Witten are close friends
Dez used to come over and watch film, play catch, and play with his kids

This narrative is silly

The Church friendship was highly unusual...I mean rally, name one NFL QB who hangs out with defensive players? just name one.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are not the only individual who has gained self-validation from Hatcher and others commenting on the subject.

You remember every Romo play? Are you referring to that single particular game or every game that season?
I literally have not missed a Cowboy game in 30 seasons. Satellite Dish and DirecTV are a wonderful thing. It's impossible to remember every single play. But when someone brings up a particular game stirs up long-term memory. And things come back to you. I've Been a Cowboy fans since ever since Rodger Staubach took over.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I literally have not missed a Cowboy game in 30 seasons. Satellite Dish and DirecTV are a wonderful thing. It's impossible to remember every single play. But when someone brings up a particular game stirs up long-term memory. And things come back to you. I've Been a Cowboy fans since ever since Rodger Staubach took over.
Only certain plays then? Makes sense. I would assume football fans, who understand the sport, share that same ability.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This narrative is silly

The Church friendship was highly unusual...I mean rally, name one NFL QB who hangs out with defensive players? just name one.
I'm sure there are a dozen players that don't hang out with their defensive players that often.. you find a group of friends and you hang with them. Is 50 something guys in that locker room right. I'm sure there's some that felt a little bit out of the loop. Make no mistake about that. And maybe that's what Hatcher was trying to explain. Remember Michael Irvin's book. He explained that situation also.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only certain plays then? Makes sense. I would assume football fans, who understand the sport, share that same ability.
I was thinking about Emmitt Smith the other day. He went to his offensive linemen and said hey these people are making fun of me the guys not even All Pro. The offensive line just blew him off. Being with the Cardinals was not the same as Larry Allen stepnowski and Eric Williams

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hollywood Henderson stealing the ball from Terry Bradshaw. Do you know who the other cowboy was

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:rolleyes: Okay. That is my signal to exit thread. :laugh:

Folks? Be good so I am not compelled to return and moderate later. Pretty Please? AND THAT MEANS YOU TOO @Ranching ! :mad::p
I am from the old forum.willpak was a good friend of mine moderator. With so many good people I'm trying to make friends again but it's hard when you're a rookie

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This narrative is silly

And by the way this is a photo shot. It still doesn't show whether or not Tony set by himself contemplating his thoughts before game or not. There's some people that could be considered self-centered. It's semantics how you want to determine it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tom Brady Teddy brewski. Steve Grogan. Steve Nelson. Both quarterbacks are very close to those defensive players. I know this because I live 15 minutes from Gillette Stadium. And I've been over Nelson's house. I used to install mobile Electronics back then I installed mini stereos, car starters in Patriots vehicles. But I am not a New England fan. I became a Cowboy fan when I was in the military back with Rodger Staubach. How could you not love the star and what it represents. Tom Landry mr. Cowboy. And of course you'll never find Tony Romo without Jason Witten and a picture. LOL not literally I'm sure you can find some. Go Cowboys. I have neuropathy nerve damage from the military I use speaking text excused some of my gobbled posts. Google has a mind of its own sometimes

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn't like any of the mods. To be fair, they didn't like me either. Go figure.
Lma0 . Willpak was cool because he was just like us before he became a moderator. I wonder if nad is around LOL they would love him here

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I didn't like any of the mods. To be fair, they didn't like me either. Go figure.
Ripkopen I think I got the spelling right. Mr statistic I ran into him today. Lecturing someone LOL