Twitter: Jason is not on the hot seat

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry will routinely either lie or tell the truth when it suits his agenda. :rolleyes:

His commitment to honesty can shrink or stretch like a rubber band. :rolleyes:

It's not overly difficult to recognize the same tendencies in Stephen. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ll believe it when I see it.

We’ve been providing Jerry a seal of approval for over two decades for this crap he’s been delivering.

I can't blame you there. But he can't sell this lame duck coach getting en extension if he fails to produce. All parties have willingly and intentionally set up this 'do or die' contract scenario and there's no going back on it now.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Jerry enjoyed seeing the JG temper flare-up on the sidelines. Garrett isn't going anywhere - guys "play hard for him"

StylisticS

Reaction score
If they don't make the NFCCG yet still bring back Garrett, this franchise is officially finished in my eyes.
I've talked to many fans who said if we don't get that far and they bring him back, they will be apathetic on their support next season.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
If we don’t play for the nfc championship. Jerry will move on.

At some point enough is enough. I’d say 9 years is that amount.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Whatever.. Let's see how the season goes.

For me Jason Garrett has just about made this whole thing unwatchable. Same story different year.

The Garrett era has become predictable and stale. Same old problems and he has no excuses now because he coaches one of the most talented teams in football.

The Dallas Cowboys are a re-run. I want a new show to watch. I've seen that Packers game before and i'm tired of watching it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Attempting to predict what Jerry is going to do is a waste of time!

He'll govern his choices of what to do whenever it suits his fancy!

It matters not if it's for the best as much as if it favors his agenda!

Last edited:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
The only way I can see Garrett coming back is the SB. If Jerry had no plans of letting him go, he would have extended him. Jerry is giving him a last shot to be his boy. Like everyone else, Jerry has come to realize that Garrett will not win anything in Jerry's lifetime, nor anyone's lifetime. Garrett has reached his ceiling!

Batman1980

Reaction score
The only way I can see Garrett coming back is the SB. If Jerry had no plans of letting him go, he would have extended him. Jerry is giving him a last shot to be his boy. Like everyone else, Jerry has come to realize that Garrett will not win anything in Jerry's lifetime, nor anyone's lifetime. Garrett has reached his ceiling!

Garrett's ceiling was not getting in the way while peak form Zeke and rookie sensation Dak guided us to 13-3 in 2016.

Sydla

Reaction score
He shouldn't be. If Jerry backed him heading into the season, and he clearly did, a 3-2 season should warrant the owner thinking he has to make a change.

Now if this team goes on a 1-5 stretch here and/or they miss the playoffs, that seat ain't gonna be cool that's for sure.

Batman1980

Reaction score
He shouldn't be. If Jerry backed him heading into the season, and he clearly did, a 3-2 season should warrant the owner thinking he has to make a change.

Now if this team goes on a 1-5 stretch here and/or they miss the playoffs, that seat ain't gonna be cool that's for sure.

If this team somehow loses to the Jets without Darnold...oh boy.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I heard that - and I wanted to punch the radio. But then again, remember 2010. One week before Wade was tossed to the curb Jerry said pretty much the same thing. Of course, JG 2.0 isn't waiting in the wings this time, sabotaging the HC to get himself promoted.
Any former player that substantiates this claim is (bitter) or (scorned). Aint that right Garrett supporters?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Nobody outright says, "Yeah if we don't get it together he's getting fired". That's not professional. Actions are stronger than words, and the fact that he hasn't been extended says enough. He will be out of here if we don't reach a championship or Super Bowl.