Twitter: Jason is not on the hot seat

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Nothing is going to happen in season. However, if we miss the playoffs and if the team basically quits on JG, Jerry will have no other option but to can the Red Head Blunder in the off season.
This roster is too loaded for mediocre results.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And you can "argue" that you think that's what will happen. Just like every other "argument". No different.
Except I'm not arguing anything. I'm telling you what's going to happen. You can let your hate for Garrett tell you otherwise but it's still going to happen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Except I'm not arguing anything. I'm telling you what's going to happen. You can let your hate for Garrett tell you otherwise but it's still going to happen.

Oh brother...

Are you seriously this unaware?
:huh:

gmb1

Reaction score
Garrett is family and has a seat at the table, Wade was the drunk uncle eating on the TV tray by the back door at Thanksgiving.
Romo was family too and he let his butt go for Dakota Reign. :muttley:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jerry only wants to win if he gains the credit he didn’t with Jimmy.

I’m not sure why we have to go thru this every time three a Fire Drill with fans frustration?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Of course Garrett isn’t on the hot seat. The Jones boys hold neither themselves nor their favorite coaches and players accountable. The Star is a country club run by a nepotistic family with no accountability. What could possibly go wrong with that? Lol!

Kalyan

Reaction score
The Cowboys revenue is a fraction of Jerry's income, not buying a jersey or a ticket will not faze him in the least!
I disagree, fans are most powerful than anything for a sports franchise, if revenue drops by 10% and franchise value drops by 500 million, Jerry will listen to us. Unfortunately what Tex built in, we are all suckers for the inferior product Jerry is producing and still buying watching cowboys

TheTruthIsOutThere

Reaction score
He wasn't extended for his current contract until he was. You need to familiarize yourself with how the Jones boys have dealt with Garrett in the past if you want to know how this thing works out in the future. He gets an immediate new contract once the season is concluded. You can go ahead and cry now.
I also know that Jerry was on record saying they were going to extend him until Stephen came out and basically pumped the brakes on that.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Coach for life. Results are irrelevant as long as Jerry keeps making deposits

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Jerry won't fire him unless:

The team simply gives up, a 44-6 beatdown occurs and we are competing with Snyderskins on the basement of the East.
Even if they give up 100..... they will find a scapegoat and ob la di ob-la-da life goes on

MrPhil

Reaction score
Small point perhaps but getting fired and not getting a new contract are two different things.