Jason Kelce Retiring

75boyz

Reaction score
Outstanding, possible HOF career center.
Best wishes to ya in retirement Mr. Kelce.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Good riddance!

Give me a couple years….I may learn to forget you were an Eagle and learn to like you.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Who will lead the Tush Push now? He was an expert at it!!
They drafted his replacement a couple years ago in Jurgens, but no telling he'll be as good running the QB sneak as Kelce. I suspect unless they ban it and have Hurts in the lineup there won't be any difference. They prepared for Kelce's retirement last year. I wonder if this will affect their running game. It's never been particularly good with him being so small.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
Can't believe this guy is gonna blubber through this whole news conference and tell his entire biography

Just thank everybody and get to steppin.
It's going to be a repeat of how JJ screwed Jimmy Johnson and yet he cried a river at his Ring of Honor induction

DZSierra

Reaction score
A buddy called me to tell me to watch his superbowl speech. Anyway you cut it and how you feel about the team, it was a classic. Not many pro bowlers would dress up in a mummers outfit in the gereral public LMAO

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I always considered their left guard and left tackle to be the real force behind the Push...as well as hurts himself.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Jason Kelce could get to the next level quicker than a Jerry Jones sales pitch.

‘Uh… we’re all-in for next season.’

And the one after that… on and on.

Last edited:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
A buddy called me to tell me to watch his superbowl speech. Anyway you cut it and how you feel about the team, it was a classic. Not many pro bowlers would dress up in a mummers outfit in the gereral public LMAO
Not many of anybody would do that.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Isn’t this hoopla a little much for a center, even a future HOF member?