Jason Kelce Retiring

tomokawan

Reaction score
so in other words you have as much class as an Philthy fan?
Nope, just don't care about any Eagle. I am not gonna bash a fan for talking bad about an Eagle. Kelce is a hall of famer no doubt. Is he injured and booed?? Don't ever compare us to Eagle fans. You should be smarter.

1942willys

Reaction score
Nope, just don't care about any Eagle. I am not gonna bash a fan for talking bad about an Eagle. Kelce is a hall of famer no doubt. Is he injured and booed?? Don't ever compare us to Eagle fans. You should be smarter.
You would make a great defense attorney

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Isn’t this hoopla a little much for a center, even a future HOF member?
It’s the person. Hell the ABC Nightly news did a story about it. Every single person that interacts with him says he’s absolutely the most gracious down to earth guy there is. One example, the trainer who taped him before every practice. / game has cancer and couldn’t tape him before the Tampa game. After Kelce announced his retirement the trainer said he regrets not being the last guy to tape him so Kelce had him tape his ankles for the press conference.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-cancer-tape-his-ankles-for-retirement-speech

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
It’s the person. Hell the ABC Nightly news did a story about it. Every single person that interacts with him says he’s absolutely the most gracious down to earth guy there is. One example, the trainer who taped him before every practice. / game has cancer and couldn’t tape him before the Tampa game. After Kelce announced his retirement the trainer said he regrets not being the last guy to tape him so Kelce had him tape his ankles for the press conference.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...-cancer-tape-his-ankles-for-retirement-speech
I don’t doubt that he is a nice guy and a great player, but I’m thinking the spotlight is on him to this extent because his brother is dating Taylor Swift. This attracts much more attention than if that were not the case.