Twitter: Jason Peters resolution won't happen until Friday

rambo2

Reaction score
several teams have more; and the Browns have about 3 times as much
Several? How many are interested in him? Why would he want to play for Cleveland when he can play for the Cowboys?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Signing a broken down, out-of-shape, 40-year-old (41 in Jan) LT, that nobody else wanted, for too much money will be hailed as the signing of the year.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Live shot outside The Star:

riot-south-park.gif

Is that Risen with the chainsaw?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Signing a broken down, out-of-shape, 40-year-old (41 in Jan) LT, that nobody else wanted, for too much money will be hailed as the signing of the year.

If waste of money then why waste time and resources meeting him and having him go thru physicals?

As for broken down.

I wish McGovern was this washed up.

Last edited:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Did he say that on the radio show he shouldnt have?

Why not? This isn’t some highly prized free agent that numerous other teams want to sign. He has been available all offseason with no interest. Everyone knows he is in Dallas so what’s the big deal saying they will meet shortly? Do you fear his agent’s phone will suddenly start blowing up with higher offers just because he is in Dallas?

Jarntt

Reaction score
Here's the problem.

If you pay a guy far less than what he thinks he's worth, he'll give you far less of what he has on the field. If both sides aren't satisfield with an amount, it's best to not sign the player rather than end up with a malcontent who isn't committed.

Hard-balling too much hurts your return on your investment. Always.

Stephen needs to learn this.
I totally disagree with that. Maybe that is the case with people with no work ethic and who have no pride in what they do but if a guy is going to not give 100% on national tv the problem is the guy, not the money. Also, if a player wants to play the next year they need to put up good tape.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Why not? This isn’t some highly prized free agent that numerous other teams want to sign. He has been available all offseason with no interest. Everyone knows he is in Dallas so what’s the big deal saying they will meet shortly? Do you fear his agent’s phone will suddenly start blowing up with higher offers just because he is in Dallas?
Not at all. I just hate that Jerry has to say to the public every asinine, stupid thought that goes thru his mind. I also hate that the Owner of the team even has his own radio show.