News: Jason Peters update from Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
this site reeks of desperation
When it comes to the online, we should be desperate. Other teams try to get better, we sit back and HOPE the draft keeps us even, which it didn’t likely do with online.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
He will not. They'll let Smith get his shot with a viable alternative behind him. Unfortunately, this mean McGovern at guard but that could be worse.

this is what I figured, just thought I must be missing something to see so much hype on getting a backup player. Effectively Josh ball’s replacement

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
hers what im concerned about Eagles LT broke his arm and now who knows 6 weeks out maybe they go after Peters and we lose.
Eh...he passes up an opportunity to start a full season with the Cowboys for a few weeks with the Eagles then Peters probably wasn't all that motivated to play in Dallas to begin with.

rambo2

Reaction score
When it comes to the online, we should be desperate. Other teams try to get better, we sit back and HOPE the draft keeps us even, which it didn’t likely do with online.
They could very well hit it big with Tyler Smith and Peters. If not, they certainly tried and still have constructed a very good roster.

CWR

Reaction score
this is what I figured, just thought I must be missing something to see so much hype on getting a backup player. Effectively Josh ball’s replacement

He didn't really grade out as a backup level player last season. MORE importantly you need to consider the drop off between what he can provide vs Ball.

The Chaz Green debacle still terrifies many of us.

aikemirv

Reaction score
No not really! He isn’t reporting anything new. Just wait until there is “a change in status” and then report.

But whatever!
I guess he wanted another dig at the fans hand wringing!

I mean why should we be worried, Jerry already said Tyler was the LT.......I actually was not near as concerned about Tyler at LT as I was having McGovern at G. That's a run game killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.