News: Jason Peters update from Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
1) Probably

2) Dont know. Maybe they wanted to see what happened on the market during roster trimming.

At this point in his career, Peters can fall out of bed and play football. He had a solid season, however the concern with a player his age is he can become ineffective at any time. That could fall into #2 as well, as maybe they wanted to look at better options first

he’s been average for several seasons now.

hes 40+

Let’s be real.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No it’s reality. Just like the cowboys lucked into Prescott. After trying to trade up for Paxton Lynch, and Connor cook.
Its shtick because up until the end of of the season, you were one of the bigger cheerleaders here

phildadon86

Reaction score
No I realized long ago the San Francisco game was par fkr the course. Ive seen plenty of them
Fair enough. But yeah. It’s not schtick. It’s how I feel after the San Fran game, and how this off-season played out after that game.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fair enough. But yeah. It’s not schtick. It’s how I feel after the San Fran game, and how this off-season played out after that game.
If its based on one game, then its not all that authentic. People that turn into pessimists that easily usually revert back to homerism as soon as things are going moderately well again

phildadon86

Reaction score
If its based on one game, then its not all that authentic. People that turn into pessimists that easily usually revert back to homerism as soon as things are going moderately well again
Oh it’s been a long time coming. I finally just stopped lying to myself about this team. That’s all

phildadon86

Reaction score
“things that could have happened”

the giants could have taken parsons (in reality they didn’t)

it’s pathetic
The Cowboys could have won a playoff game at home (in reality. They didnt)

It really is pathetic.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I thought I saw something awhile back that he did get stem cells during surgery. They have hinted recently that new techniques were used. Something about smaller tunneling that allows quicker healing.

Yeah, same here. It turns out, there is a procedure in which they use stem cells. Miraculously, those reports including Gallup's name are all gone. But I have found there is a new surgery that utilizes stem cells, which I'm 99 percent certain Gallup underwent based on my recollection.

I like SOME of his takes. But the disrespect he shows the fans is absurd and uncalled for. Respect is a 2 way street. Even if u do work for the Dallas Cowboys .

Exactly right.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Rappaport on NFL Channel just stated Dallas and our OT have agreed on terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.