News: Jason Peters update from Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carson

Reaction score
On the NFL Network, Jane Slater just said that she talked to OL Guru Duke Mayweather and he said that Peters played very well last season and that he thinks that Peters still has a few seasons left at a high level.
Duke is lying. Some people here say he is washed because they watched him play a few games. I don’t trust an OL guru who trains NFL lineman

lukin2006

Reaction score
He’s taking a physical and meeting Dr. jones it should read…lol

rambo2

Reaction score
LOL.

Another star colored glasses fool I see.

Lamb is the only WR right now. Noah Brown is your number 2.

Enjoy.
Did you watch training camp? Nothing wrong with the weapons that they have. You might want to watch them play and then see what happens. They certainly can play a few games with what they have and then get Gallup back.

rambo2

Reaction score
Are you insinuating that Duke Mayweather might know more about OL play that the fans on here?
Oh yes, and Bryan B"s. gang of 7 who told him weeks ago that Peters was by far the best tackle available. Plus anybody can look at his Youtube video and see that the guy is pretty good. It is embarrassing that some of our posters are so ignorant.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do you really think the Eagles think Peters is someone to worry about?
yes to give us depth bTW you see the azz whopin we oput on the east, you think the eagles are NOT worried? they did all they did this offseaosn to just TREY and close the gap from last years destruction's destruction you see that point differential was crazy. Peters gives us an option to not fall apart at LT most likely Hes not a starter but even if he is we get to push TS73 back to LG and then McGovern on the bench..that in itself is a plus for us, gives us insurance.

Jipper

Reaction score
When it comes to the online, we should be desperate. Other teams try to get better, we sit back and HOPE the draft keeps us even, which it didn’t likely do with online.

In the last 4 years they have spent some draft capital but I think the biggest issue is that they lost a couple of key pieces that they had long term bets on.
2022 1st, 5th
2021 4th, 7th
2019 4th
2018 3rd

I dont for one dont think they are "hoping" they get better through the draft, in all truth they have been a pretty good drafting team over the past decade. They have had some fantastic hits and the obvious misses but overall i don't have many issues with their drafting. The one issue i do have, which you are eluding to, is that they are not good filling in gaps with FA's....they should be thinking about the team development from multiple facets:

- Draft and young players (3<)
- Developing mid age vets
- Filling in with FA's

They do very good with the draft, pretty decent developing the mid aged guys for the most part and terrible with the FA's....hence why their personel department usually has some good stars but very little depth

phildadon86

Reaction score
Did you watch training camp? Nothing wrong with the weapons that they have. You might want to watch them play and then see what happens. They certainly can play a few games with what they have and then get Gallup back.
I watched training camp. All of it.

But hey. They put together an AMAZING roster right?

rambo2

Reaction score
LOL.

Another star colored glasses fool I see.

Lamb is the only WR right now. Noah Brown is your number 2.

Enjoy.
Tell us, what is wrong with Brown, Tolbert, Turpin, Fehoko, Houston and the kid from Iowa? Anything wrong with the tight ends and running backs? Tell us.

blueblood70

Reaction score
In the last 4 years they have spent some draft capital but I think the biggest issue is that they lost a couple of key pieces that they had long term bets on.
2022 1st, 5th
2021 4th, 7th
2019 4th
2018 3rd

I dont for one dont think they are "hoping" they get better through the draft, in all truth they have been a pretty good drafting team over the past decade. They have had some fantastic hits and the obvious misses but overall i don't have many issues with their drafting. The one issue i do have, which you are eluding to, is that they are not good filling in gaps with FA's....they should be thinking about the team development from multiple facets:

- Draft and young players (3<)
- Developing mid age vets
- Filling in with FA's

They do very good with the draft, pretty decent developing the mid aged guys for the most part and terrible with the FA's....hence why their personel department usually has some good stars but very little depth
:hammer::thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.