Twitter: Jason Peters visiting the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambo2

Reaction score
He’s 100% right.
If you have never watched him. He goes on ridiculous rants. If they sign Peters he is totally wrong when he *****ed and moaned about the front office not being prepared at left tackle when the facts turn out to be that they drafted one in the 1st and 5th rounds and they signed the best free agent available in Peters.

I also feel that he will be proved wrong about his ridiculous rants about the kicker and the receivers. The guy is totally nuts if you watch him. He flies off the deep end.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Late to this discussion but I am 100 percent on board with this. Brings experience and depth. And assuming Peters will eventually start, Tyler Smith can line up next to him at LG and learn from a veteran just as he would have with Tyron.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
he is washed up

And he is 40.
But he's strong.
And he's brave
png-transparent-olive-oyl-popeye-rush-for-spinach-j-wellington-wimpy-bluto-sana-safinaz-love-child-hand.png

And Jerry can let Peters mentor the talent.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
There is no downside to signing Peters that I can see, considering the circumstances. Throwing a rookie to the wolves can be more of a progress stopper than giving him a season to work with a solid veteran and acclimate to the league.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
If you have never watched him. He goes on ridiculous rants. If they sign Peters he is totally wrong when he *****ed and moaned about the front office not being prepared at left tackle when the facts turn out to be that they drafted one in the 1st and 5th rounds and they signed the best free agent available in Peters.

I also feel that he will be proved wrong about his ridiculous rants about the kicker and the receivers. The guy is totally nuts if you watch him. He flies off the deep end.

Word. I don’t watch any of these guys. They’re all full of nonsense. I got too much to do to sit down and watch a bunch of men argue about sports. That’s what I come here for.

Havic

Reaction score
Is Peters in game shape? I worry if we sign him he will get injured quickly since he isn't prepared to be in game shape. But, he is better than anything on this roster now. Roll the dice!

Status
Not open for further replies.