Signed by Cowboys Jason Witten signs four-year extension through 2021

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We will draft his successor in 2021 then. He's not gonna lose his starting job anytime soon

tyke1doe

Reaction score
little do you know my favorite place is starbucks with a beautiful water/sunset view with lots of cute girls (no bikinis though).
besides it only takes about 1 hour per model or so.
sun-set.jpg

01.jpg
You need a roommate? ;)

waldoputty

Reaction score
You must be near me, kind of. I am in Huntington/Newport Beach area. I try to stay away from Venice now, way too many people!

I only go there when visitors want to see bikinis.

Palos Verdes - nice view but really hard to get on the freeway.
Yes, we are only 20 miles apart.
Should do a Cowboys game sports bar event sometime.
I think @Trouty is in Socal also.
Not sure if anyone else...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I only go there when visitors want to see bikinis.

Palos Verdes - nice view but really hard to get on the freeway.
Yes, we are only 20 miles apart.
Should do a Cowboys game sports bar event sometime.
I think @Trouty is in Socal also.
Not sure if anyone else...

Trouty is close to Woodland Hills I think. That is like a 3-hour trip to meet up even though it is less than 50 miles :laugh:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Trouty is close to Woodland Hills I think. That is like a 3-hour trip to meet up even though it is less than 50 miles :laugh:

yes, good old 405
besides, @Trouty is worried about being filleted
i like my steamed trout and smoked trout

the only place i can easily get to is long beach/san pedro using 47 and the scenic PV drive along the water with minimal lights!
how is traffic in your area getting to long beach?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
North Hollywood, but with traffic, it's still a 2 hour drive. I'm much closer to LA's beaches, but prefer OC's, since I grew up in that area.

@waldoputty, I tried, along with @Jstopper last postseason, to get something going for a playoff meet-up but it didn't happen. :(

Lots of Zoners here in the greater SoCal and South Bay Area. @SDCowboy85 is another :)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yes, good old 405
besides, @Trouty is worried about being filleted
i like my steamed trout and smoked trout

the only place i can easily get to is long beach/san pedro using 47 and the scenic PV drive along the water with minimal lights!
how is traffic in your area getting to long beach?

It isn't too bad, 30-40 minutes depending on traffic. It all depends on how backed up 22 West is :(

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It isn't too bad, 30-40 minutes depending on traffic. It all depends on how backed up 22 West is :(
For me it's the friggin horrid 5. Horrible with all the work they're doing. I went from going to 20-30 Angel games a season to about 10. It's so bad. Weekend nights, even, are horrible.

waldoputty

Reaction score
North Hollywood, but with traffic, it's still a 2 hour drive. I'm much closer to LA's beaches, but prefer OC's, since I grew up in that area.

@waldoputty, I tried, along with @Jstopper last postseason to get something going for a playoff meet-up but it didn't happen. :(

Lots of Zoners here in the greater SoCal and South Bay Area. @SDCowboy85 is another :)

we should try for someone on the beaches
from north hollywood, the easiest is santa monica/venice?
but that is crazy crowded.
perhaps something closer to LAX
i have only been to sports bars in the redondo area

playoff games are too stressful for a meetup though.
i want my private place for pacing and screaming...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
we should try for someone on the beaches
from north hollywood, the easiest is santa monica/venice?
but that is crazy crowded.
perhaps something closer to LAX
i have only been to sports bars in the redondo area

playoff games are too stressful for a meetup though.
i want my private place for pacing and screaming...
Yeah, Waldo, I spend a lot of time at Marina Del Rey, right next to LAX.

And yes, they are stressful, unless you're with a bunch of other stressed out fans of the same team, stressing along with you :)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For me it's the friggin horrid 5. Horrible with all the work they're doing. I went from going to 20-30 Angel games a season to about 10. It's so bad. Weekend nights, even, are horrible.

The 5 has become worse than the 405.....can't believe that is even possible. Luckily, I can get to Anaheim Stadium in under 15 minutes. Too bad the Mets don't play here this season :(

waldoputty

Reaction score

good to know.
my father still goes into his lab at the school often and we are trying to cut down on his commuting.
i suggested your area because he can avoid rush hour driving.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The 5 has become worse than the 405.....can't believe that is even possible. Luckily, I can get to Anaheim Stadium in under 15 minutes. Too bad the Mets don't play here this season :(
405 is horrid, it's one of the four of my neighboring fwys, but yup, the 5 is hell on earth. Even compared to the 5.

If I lived that close to the Big A I would do season tickets. I now do more Kings games.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yeah, Waldo, I spend a lot of time at Marina Del Rey, right next to LAX.

And yes, they are stressful, unless you're with a bunch of other stressed out fans of the same team, stressing along with you :)

that is actually a good place to try for next season.
it would be quite fun to be on CZ while screaming and watching.
though we would likely be kicked out and not sure they have internet.
we could even post some pics from the get together in real time.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
that is actually a good place to try for next season.
it would be quite fun to be on CZ while screaming and watching.
though we would likely be kicked out and not sure they have internet.
we could even post some pics from the get together in real time.
I would love that, Waldo. And Marina Del Rey is awesome. Lots of similarities in the downtown area to Santa Monica.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
405 is horrid, it's one of the four of my neighboring fwys, but yup, the 5 is hell on earth. Even compared to the 5.

If I lived that close to the Big A I would do season tickets. I now do more Kings games.

The 405 is easy enough to avoid during rush hour(if you don't mind lots of red lights), just take side streets and jib/jab around it. I wish it was that easy to avoid I5.