Twitter: Jay Glazer on Cowboys coaching rumors

Syron

Reaction score
I think the key will be whether or not we start loosing the assistants. That's usually a sign of a shakeup coming. We lose KM and DQ and that might be enough for Jerry to pull the trigger on someone new.

basel90

Reaction score
unbelievable the overwhelming cowboys fan base knew MM is not the right coach , but jerry and stephen made a decision over some whiskey at jerry's house that MM is the best coach out there to win a super bowl. it was obvious from the first 2 weeks that MM is washed out . crazy how politics and misperception plays such a role in jerry's decision making

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
unbelievable the overwhelming cowboys fan base knew MM is not the right coach , but jerry and stephen made a decision over some whiskey at jerry's house that MM is the best coach out there to win a super bowl. it was obvious from the first 2 weeks that MM is washed out . crazy how politics and misperception plays such a role in jerry's decision making

You also had a good portion of that same fan base wanting Urban Myers as the coach.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You also had a good portion of that same fan base wanting Urban Myers as the coach.
I wanted Urban because I was desperate for someone new who wanted to take charge. It was just the wrong person. If you get a retread it has to be Andy Reid or Mike Tomlin. Guys who have turned sh to sugar. Not a guy who had prime Farve and prime Rodgers his whole career.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A vast majority of Cowboys fans got rabidly on board with McCarthy very quickly after he got hired

Praxit

Reaction score
It's not his fault the team was too nervous to follow his instructions.

Next year we won't be as nervous and we'll win. I don't see why everyone's flipping out about this.
..lol....they'll be more nervous the following year. Once Bosa flexes his biceps during warmups, the OL is going to turd every where. ;)..

Sydla

Reaction score
Once again we let everything that happened with this team over 26 years on the coach and he only been here 2 years. ...lol

Yeah because the guy who is the problem - Jerry - sucks at hiring coaches. Dave Campo? LOL. Chan Gailey? LOL. Pulls Parcells out of retirement. Phillips wasn't a good HC. Garrett was a boob.

So you want to criticize Jerry for poor stewardship of the program but seemingly want to ignore he's the one picking coaches. The natural line of reasoning here is if Jerry is the issue, then we should assume the coaches he hires aren't good enough either.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wanted Urban because I was desperate for someone new who wanted to take charge. It was just the wrong person. If you get a retread it has to be Andy Reid or Mike Tomlin. Guys who have turned sh to sugar. Not a guy who had prime Farve and prime Rodgers his whole career.
I mean Meyer's resume was a rock solid winner before Jacksonville. His season in Jacksonville wasnt really predictable. It didnt even have anything to do with the difference between College and the NFL